Good Guy Steve Roylance - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2015, 04:31 PM   #1
SeamuSnake
Thumbs up Steve Roylance

Steve Roylance of www.srcorns.com is fantastic.
I can't tell you guys how wonderful he is, and was, with everything.
I ordered a Nov. 2014 Lava Opal baby from him, male, and from the time I contacted him about purchasing a snake to the time it reached my home, everything was smooth and great.

The baby arrived alive (most importantly :P) and beautifully packaged.
He was in his little cup, with a heat pack to one side, along with tons of paper to keep him from being jostled around in his little box.
The baby is beautiful, healthy, an AWESOME eater, and so calm and cool in my hands.
Mr. Roylance made me a great deal on this amazing snake, and this was the first time I've ever dealt with any type of breeder, snake or otherwise... And one who is on the other side of the state from me, so I was nervous. However, this guy made it so simple and easy and painless, I am extremely impressed.
I am also extremely happy with how healthy and beautiful my baby is- you can tell these snakes are well taken care of with lots of love and time given to them.
When I am able to take on another snake, I will for sure be going back to Steve Roylance for an effortless buy and a top quality animal.
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2015, 05:29 PM   #2
amozo
Your corn is adorable.

Old 03-11-2015, 06:02 PM   #3
SeamuSnake
Oh my gosh thank you!
I am so in love. And so so pleased with him.

Old 03-11-2015, 06:12 PM   #4
amozo
I would be too!! Mine kind of looks similar. He is an ultra anery tessera and has that cute pink hue the white snakes have as babies. Congrats.

Old 08-31-2017, 06:08 PM   #5
LadyJemima
Bumping an older thread to add my feedback. Steve Roylance (srcorns.com) sold me a wonderful leucy rat snake, who arrived in perfect health. Steve was friendly and very communicative through the entire process. This was my first experience both purchasing a snake from a breeder, and having a snake shipped to me. I could not be happier. Thank you!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!