Info Sellers be cautious of Andrea bonnes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #1
snared99
Sellers be cautious of Andrea bonnes

We sold a citrus hypo trans to Andrea last week and was shipped this week and arrived to her august 30 (on time)

She claimed the dragon was beautiful and even sent us a pick when opening. Now the dragon either extremely sick or dead, not sure to be honest.

Late last night she email me, to which i didnt receive til this morning, to tell me he was doing well and then another email a couple hours later claiming he is dead. I have received no proof of anything and been given ZERO time to talk to her. She has opened a paypal claim before i can respond, and also bashed us on facebook and on thread here.

I have attached a pic of the dragon she took when opening, along with the few emails. In my opinion something very strange going on here, and no where near enough time for me to respond to anything before her negative actions. I just want to make other aware of her behavior in this unfortunate case. Im not blaming her for the death of the dragon, for i do not know any details yet of what happened. but people really need to work more with the sellers before their social media and paypal actions

Emails
The dragon in the pic below unpacking very good looking! And you have sent zero information how your keeping him or what is going on with him. you have to understand i have a young daughter and a job so i was not awake at 10:14pm(EST) last night to help you at all. Posting negative comments all over and doing a claim was VERY early considering i had NO clue what was going on to even try to help or react to what was going on. So where we are at now is, I cant refund you at all because you have the complete money tied up in the claim, so now its a waiting game to see what paypal does. Also shipping monies is NON-refundable because it is a service we pay fedex for, so that money is gone when the package shipped.

So please tell me what exactly is going on here with the dragon. I had him for over 1.5 years, never a issue, sired 120 babies this year and was eating like a pig. Now your saying in 2 days he is dead and looked fantastic upon opening the package. Im very confused here. Make not I work during the day so my responses will not be prompt. something just isnt adding up here about this dragon at all.

Also to make you aware im posting a thread on the BOI about your actions for i feel you were very out of place with you and your friends bashing us on our fb page and fauna before i ever knew what was going on. People need to be aware this is not what needs to happen in the event a issue arises

-----Original Message-----
To: snared99 <snared99@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 31, 2017 11:09 pm
Subject: Re: Bearded dragon

He's passed away. I expect a full refund for this dragon.

On Thursday, August 31, 2017 6:47 PM, MoN Neko <monneko@yahoo.com> wrote:

This bearded dragon is very sick!!! His head is shivering, and he's having seizures! He acts like he is choking, and coughs and wheezes. I don't think he's going to last much longer. I have to get a refund for this poor dragon. Maybe he'll survive after a vet visit, but that'll cost at least 100-200 dollars.

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:16 PM, MoN Neko <monneko@yahoo.com> wrote:

He arrived safe and sound! Thanks again, he's very beautiful!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 11:33 AM, MoN Neko
<monneko@yahoo.com> wrote:
Oh, okay. I was just confused because the dates on the FedEx email were that the package was going out last night, to be delivered today. No problem, thanks for clearing it up.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 11:30 AM, snared99@aol.com
<snared99@aol.com> wrote:
No problem, yy have u right here to go out tonight
On Aug 29, 2017 1:13 PM, MoN Neko <monneko@yahoo.com> wrote:
Oh I probably told you Andie, either one is fine

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 11:15 AM, MoN Neko
<monneko@yahoo.com> wrote:
Andrea Bonnes

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 11:10 AM, snared99@aol.com
I have u sloted for shipping today, what's ur full name
On Aug 29, 2017 1:05 PM, MoN Neko <monneko@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yeah

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:36 AM, info
For the citrus hypo trans male?

-----Original Message-----
To: snared99 <snared99@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 29, 2017 12:25 pm
Subject: Bearded dragon

Hello, it seems you created the label but never shipped the bearded dragon. Is everything okay?

Attached Images

Old 09-01-2017, 10:06 AM   #2
AllisonLeigh
I am by no means an expert (or even a novice) when it comes to bearded dragons as I've never kept them, but the shivering and seizing... Could that be from coming in contact with a toxin? Possibly a cleaner that could have been used on the new enclosure and not thoroughly removed? I'd want to know what the buyer was keeping him in, what it contained before hand, and how it was cleaned if I were you.

Old 09-01-2017, 12:07 PM   #3
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
I am by no means an expert (or even a novice) when it comes to bearded dragons as I've never kept them, but the shivering and seizing... Could that be from coming in contact with a toxin? Possibly a cleaner that could have been used on the new enclosure and not thoroughly removed? I'd want to know what the buyer was keeping him in, what it contained before hand, and how it was cleaned if I were you.
The symptoms she described are what happens when a dragon has Atadenovirus, among a few others.

As far as this dragon, I doubt it had that, as the symptoms would have presented long before shipping. It also would not have looked as healthy upon arrival.

The only way to tell what caused it's death, provided it is dead, is a necropsy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!