Bad Guy Michael Cardell (Mike C) NY - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #31
laterob
Oh, I know, Kyle, I just took this
Quote:
Kyle you got your money back.
as him saying that he repaid you. Doesn't quite sound as good if it's "Kyle, you got your money back even though you had to jump through a bunch of hoops because I stole it but since the credit card company refunded the charge you should tell ks that I am a good guy."

Old 07-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #32
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Oh, I know, Kyle, I just took this

as him saying that he repaid you. Doesn't quite sound as good if it's "Kyle, you got your money back even though you had to jump through a bunch of hoops because I stole it but since the credit card company refunded the charge you should tell ks that I am a good guy."
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure! There are A LOT of emails in there to sort through. It's funny you say that because:
Quote:
from Xavier cardell lireptile@hotmail.com
to scaledverts@gmail.com
date Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:48 AM
subject RE: HOWCAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF

Maybe it was $350 but you got it back from pay pal because I had to pay the the $350.00 before I could use thenm again.So I don't need a big speach no matter from where you got your money back
This was the reply I got to my reply to his threat.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:01 AM   #33
scaledverts
It looks like Mr. Cardell is now on facebook and putting up ads on some of the classified pages. Just an FYI.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...&ref=bookmarks

Old 09-16-2017, 06:28 PM   #34
Hypancistrus
Am really glad I found this. Was just going to buy a neon California gartersnake off of him (he posted in a group I am in on Facebook) and he sends me a message that said "Hey are you going to buy these snakes or not, as I have others interested." And I said I was interested in a single male, not a pair, but if he didn't have any singles I understood. He said no I am good with a single. And we agreed to $175. So I sent the $175 through PayPal and told him so. I did use my credit card, always do since PayPal won't honor its guarantee for live animals anyway, and he replied first and said yeah I have it, and then said "No I don't have it please check on your end." When I checked it showed it was sent and not accepted. I emailed asking for an address confirmation and then jumped on here and found this. Was able to cancel the transaction. This is the first time I've ever not checked the BOI before a transaction, because I was doing it from a family party and my phone. Just goes to show you what a valuable resource this is!!! Thanks all for sharing your experiences!!!

Old 09-17-2017, 09:55 AM   #35
KNOBTAIL
With regard on complaints to those who seem to indicate that they are immune in one way or another because they are a cop. I can only speak as a former NYC PD officer. We have what is called Internal Affairs,
This agency deals with any type of coercion, or intimidation by individual police members who seem to go above and beyond there official duties to intimidate.

Traditionally, Internal affair investigators are higher ranking officers . They would love to hear from anyone who has a complaint. They do research and they do investigate every complaint. Especially if the job effects unauthorized use of power. JERRY

Old 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM   #36
albert clark
Wow! Kudos to you Kyle for fairness and the willingness to go the extra mile to make sure Mike /Xavier Cardell had ample opportunity to make good on a agreed transaction. He proved to be unworthy and just plain criminal in both his behavior and language. I remember back in 2017 agreeing to a trade with him for some garter snakes that he backed out on bc of a "family emergency". I guess that was a good thing and I'm glad it never happened. Thanks for exposing him for who and what he really is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!