NERD and Kevin McCurley-GOOD GUY! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:20 PM   #21
lanceheads
Kevin,
I agree this might be off topic, but how long have you kept snakes?
Just wondering, because you seem to have lot's of experience with other "breeders" and you post a lot for someone who joined the BOI recently.

Randal Berry

Old 10-26-2008, 11:27 PM   #22
hanoverdude
don't know who they are nor do i care. in fact since leaving his association and because of him i rarely deal with reptiles any more except to supply feeder animals. and to periodically look him up and hope something in his life has gone terribly wrong and that he has lost everything. except his pink guitar

Old 10-27-2008, 01:47 AM   #23
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoverdude View Post
don't know who they are nor do i care. in fact since leaving his association and because of him i rarely deal with reptiles any more except to supply feeder animals. and to periodically look him up and hope something in his life has gone terribly wrong and that he has lost everything. except his pink guitar
That's a horrible thing to wish on anybody. You sound like a bitter, carping old woman.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:01 AM   #24
hanoverdude
lets just say there was a time when i would have done anything for him and pretty much did

Old 10-27-2008, 11:53 PM   #25
Southern Wolf
Randal, I have been keeping snakes since '91 (and working with them in the wild much longer)... and for your next question... Im 35. Should you doubt my age...ask Bobby N... since he is my mentor on hots he should be able to verify.

As to my post count...I not only post on the BOI.. but elsewhere here at fauna as well. You do have to admit that hanoverdude joining up just to bash on NERD without ANY proof to back it up is a bit strange dont ya.... and thus my post to him. It was a legitimate question... NERD, Rich, and Kathy have been around a while. All I asked is to show us some proof of what you claim.

Old 09-21-2017, 11:48 AM   #26
sixgunsun1177
Very pleased with my recent transaction with NERD.
I won one of their reptilering auctions and couldn't be more impressed with communication, packing or the python itself!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!