Good Guy Vic Herrick - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:17 AM   #1
crd106
Vic Herrick

A few weeks ago I received a STUNNING 3 year old male Eastern Indigo from Vic Herrick. Perfect transaction, perfect packaging, an all around great experience. Vic was easy to communicate with and even went the extra mile due to the weather starting to change here in the east. Nothing like opening a box with an sub adult healthy Indigo inside!! Buy with complete confidence from Vic!

Old 05-02-2017, 01:05 PM   #2
tim brophy
I just completed an excellent transaction with Vic Herrick. I purchased a pair of neonate eastern indigos. Both have perfect scalation. No split scales, no kinks. Packaging was also perfect and the entire transaction was seamless. This man sincerely cares about what he sells and is exceptionally honest.

Old 10-02-2017, 04:11 PM   #3
Stanley M. Ordonez
Eastern Indigo

My experience with Vick has been a pleasure. All the easterns that I have purchased from him have been a joy to have and they are healthy and strong and growing strong. He will not sell an Indigo till it is a good eater and a healthy size. Last year and this year I went to a reptile show and saw very little eastern indigos for sale. This individual has a website, but has not listed them there? And yet he is selling at a show. If you go to a show be very careful who you purchase an eastern indigo from. Thank you Vic for guiding me through my Indigo experience.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!