Good Guy David Moore carpet pythons. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2017, 10:00 AM   #1
Boxingboa
Talking David Moore carpet pythons.

I got a awesome tiger Coastal from David Moore. I could not be more happy. He was very insightful and helpful. He answered all my questions right away. He worked with me. When I got her she was even better in person. He still stays in contact with me asking me how she is doing. David Moore is a great guy and if get a snake from him you will be 100% happy. I can’t recommend David Moore enough to people.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!