Inquiry Inquiry on Todd Gearheart - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2015, 10:27 PM   #111
xrisbee
Hi guys,

Am I seeing something weird here.

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/show...rs.com)/page21

Check out the order of the last three or four positive reviews in the link. They are in the exact same order here just copied and pasted. Did someone open accounts for these people to post them in this thread?

This may be a coincidence, but it really is strange.

Old 11-08-2015, 10:55 PM   #112
hhmoore
Nothing particularly unusual. Many people participate on more than one forum, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time people joined here to defend somebody)

Old 11-08-2015, 11:07 PM   #113
xrisbee
Its just kinda weird, I understand he may have contacted them and asked them to post their reviews from the arachno forum in this amphibian and reptile forum. But 4 reviews all in the same order, all copied and pasted.

Old 02-24-2016, 12:08 PM   #114
uncusffsu
Date of receiving your order: 2/24/16

First name: Adam
State: FL
Country (if outside the U.S.) :
Type of products purchased (animals, publications or dry goods or mix) : Gonatodes albogularis notatus
For an animal purchase was the stock field-collected (FC), captive-born/raised (CB), or wild-caught imports (WC) or a mix of one of more of these categories (MX) ? WC

Web Site Navigation : C
Variety of products and services : A
Pre-sale Customer Service : A
Knowledge of products or services : A
Quality of animals and/or dry goods : A
For animal purchases, were the correct life stage/size ordered shipped? (Yes, no): YES
If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct identification? (Yes, no, or n/a): YES
If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct sexing? (Yes, no, or n/a): YES
Packing quality of products : A
Post-sale Customer Service : A
Overall satisfaction with our business : A
Would you recommend Tarantulaspiders.com to others? (Yes, no): Absolutely yes
Comments: I have to say that my dealing with Todd and his animals has been spot on and a great experience. Todd was able to change around the shipping when I had a last minute issue and would not be available for the original date. Everytime I emailed Todd, I received an answer in no longer than 2 hours. I will do business again with Todd and would recommend him to any others.

Old 03-18-2016, 01:35 AM   #115
ErinM31
Thumbs up Fantastic tarantulas and customer service!

Date of receiving your order: 17-Mar-2016

First name: Erin
State: Texas
Type of products purchased: pair of Euathlus sp. red tarantulas (WC)
For an animal purchase was the stock field-collected (FC), captive-

Web Site Navigation : C
For animal purchases, were the correct life stage/size ordered shipped? Yes
If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct identification? Yes
If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct sexing? Yes
Would you recommend Tarantulaspiders.com to others? Absolutely
Comments : I was excited to see the species I've been wanting offered at such a great price -- especially for a sexed adult pair! I feared it may be too good to be true but based on positive reviews and his prompt replies to my inquiries, I decided to make the purchase!

Todd was both flexible and informative when it came to when and how to ship the tarantulas. Then when an unexpected problem arose (due to an idiot at my local shipping store), he was on the problem and called me right away, which really impressed me.

I picked up my spiders yesterday and both are gorgeous and seem in great health and I couldn't be more pleased!

Old 01-01-2017, 11:11 PM   #116
conquerorworm
Customer Review:
Rating: A = Excellent!!!
Date of receiving your order: 12/29/16

First name: Wendi
State: Washington
Country (if outside the U.S.) : USA
Type of products purchased (animals, publications or dry goods or mix) : 2 Tarantulas
For an animal purchase was the stock field-collected (FC), captive-born/raised (CB), or wild-caught imports (WC) or a mix of one of more of these categories (MX) ?- captive Bred

Web Site Navigation : A
For animal purchases, were the correct life stage/size ordered shipped? (Yes, no): Yes
If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct identification? (Yes, no, or n/a): Yes
If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct sexing? (Yes, no, or n/a): Yes
Would you recommend Tarantulaspiders.com to others? (Yes, no): Yes

Comments : Wonderful, clear and concise customer service! They put the priority of the animal's health before anything, and answered all questions I had throughout.
Great looking animals, perfectly healthy and settled right in without any issues. Both spiders were alert and packaged securely and warmly. I purchased 2 tarantulas, (1) /Euathlus truculentus/ \"Chilean Beautiful\"/sub-adult/ Female/ $25 and
(1) Heteroscodra maculata/\"Ornamental Baboon\"/juvenile- 3.25\"/ unsexed / $25. We put off shipping for a few days to wait for warmer temperatures, and the seller kept in contact with me the whole time, so I knew where my spiders were in the process at all times. I picked up the spiders from the Fedex shipping center closest to my house, unboxed them, and the E. Truculentus crawled right out onto my hand immediately, then into her cage without any trouble. The H. Maculata hung around in her cup within her cage long enough to get some pics, then she went off as well, and both have been building webs all over their enclosures even in the short time I've had them.

Great communication, healthy animals, good temperaments, beautiful spiders!

Old 01-28-2017, 11:32 AM   #117
Bryan1901
* Use the below format for posting to Fauna classifieds:
================================================== ==========================================
Customer Review:
Ratings: A = Excellent, B = Good, C = Average/could use some improvements, D = needs many improvements, F = terrible

================================================== ========================================
Date of receiving your order:1/20/17

First name:bryan
State: NY
Type of products purchased (animals, publications or dry goods or mix) : rhysida c. Andina and 2 Florida bark scorpions
For an animal purchase was the stock field-collected (FC), captive-born/raised (CB), or wild-caught imports (WC) or a mix of one of more of these categories (MX) ?
WC
Web Site Navigation : B
For animal purchases, were the correct life stage/size ordered shipped? (Yes, no): yes
If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct identification? (Yes, no, or n/a): yes
If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct sexing? (Yes, no, or n/a): I would believe so for the scorpion pair.
Packing quality of products : very good centipede had enough space.
Post-sale Customer Service : B
Comments : I am very happy with my centipede and scorpions. Will definitely be doing buisness with Todd again. Very safe to deal with.

Old 04-15-2017, 03:11 PM   #118
burnmyeyes696
Smooth transactions

I had a smooth transaction while making this purchase. Animals arrived alive and well. I would purchase again from this seller happily. Fgreat customer service and all was packed properly as well.

Old 04-15-2017, 03:17 PM   #119
burnmyeyes696
Date of receiving your order:4/14/17

First name: Josh
State: Fl
Type of products purchased (animals, publications or dry goods or mix) : sub adult 0.1 Cyriopagopus minax and sub adult 0.1 Cyriopagopus albostriatum
For an animal purchase was the stock field-collected (FC), captive-born/raised (CB), or wild-caught imports (WC) or a mix of one of more of these categories (MX) ?
WC
For animal purchases, were the correct life stage/size ordered shipped? (Yes, no): yes
If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct identification? (Yes, no, or n/a): yes
If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct sexing? (Yes, no, or n/a): hard to determine without a molt, but i believe so.
Packing quality of products : Good. Moist and packed, but not too tight. Spiders still had ample room inside packaging whilestill being packed safely. Aggression warnings were courteously written on the containers as were the sizes they measured at at specific dates. Gorgeous Ts!
Comment : I will bring you future business.

Old 12-23-2017, 03:24 PM   #120
sethhanbury
Customer review A

Customer Review:
Ratings: A = Excellent, B = Good, C = Average/could use some improvements, D = needs many improvements, F = terrible

Date of receiving your order: 21 December 2017

First name: Seth

State: TX

Type of products purchased (animals, publications or dry goods or mix) : Phonutria boliviensis

For an animal purchase was the stock field-collected (FC), captive-born/raised (CB), or wild-caught imports (WC) or a mix of one of more of these categories (MX) ? WC

For animal purchases, were the correct life stage/size ordered shipped? (Yes, no): Yes

If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct identification? (Yes, no, or n/a): Yes

If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct sexing? (Yes, no, or n/a): Yes

Comments : Todd was very patient with me and always replys in a timely manner, his website specified the phonutria boliviensis were unsexed and when I asked if their was a pair he positively identified them and I received a great pair that immediately began to thrive! I have a fairly popular venomous/exotic Instagram page and recommended him there. If you want to look then be my guest at @thewildhanbury

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!