For Sale VPI Snow Project - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-01-2018, 09:45 PM   #1
BeachBumXotics
VPI Snow Project

I have two great looking Albino Het VPI Axanthics available. They are eating great and came from a 10 egg clutch that produced two Snows.

Well started hatchlings. All of these have had multiple meals and sheds.

1.1 MALE/FEMALE - Morph
1.0 - VPI Axanthic het Albino $300
2.0 - Albino het VPI Axanthics $300
0.1 - Normal double het VPI Axanthic Albino’s $80

Email: BeachBumXotics@gmail.com or call/text (805) 253-3199 for shipping quote and more info

No animal will be sold to anyone under 18 years of age without parental approval.
The buyer is responsible for knowing the laws of their state of residence
Shipping available through Reptiles2You or ShipYourReptiles.com. We ship Monday - Wednesday and weather permitting.
Free shipping available on orders of $1000 or more.
All animals are guaranteed to be healthy, feeding* and properly sexed.
*No animal will be shipped unless he has fed successfully and consecutively a minimum of 3 to 5 times.
I offer a 3-day health guarantee on all animals. Once received I have no control over the care that the animal(s) will receive from you so therefore, I cannot offer a guarantee longer than 3 days.
Please open your package and inspect all animals immediately upon receipt of shipment. If you have any concerns regarding your order, you must notify me within 24 hours of receipt. If I have not heard from you within 24 hours of you receiving your shipment, I will consider the transaction complete and satisfactory.
DOA’s must be reported within 2 hours of arrival. Pictures and/or return of DOA animal(s) will be required for credit or replacement.
Someone of at least 18 years of age must be available to receive the package and to open it immediately upon arrival
Live arrival guarantee is VOID if incomplete or erroneous shipping information is provided and/or if no one is present to receive the shipment.
I reserve the right to delay shipment due to weather conditions, should you decide to have the animal delivered to you regardless, the live arrival guarantee would no longer be valid and be void.
Full payment is required before any animal is shipped.
I accept all major credit cards through PayPal
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
albino, snow, vpi axanthic