GREGORY BOWMAN AKA thedietcokeguy BAD GUY and should be avoided by all means - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2003, 04:32 PM   #1
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs down GREGORY BOWMAN AKA thedietcokeguy BAD GUY and should be avoided by all means

I'm posting this after recieving an e-mail from PayPal today as he's looking for a refund....yea right lmao

Stay clear of doing any type of business with Gregory Bowman as he will try everyway possible to charge back payments on animals recieved and will make every excuse possible on why he cannot return animals for credit.

Here is a list of some business names he goes by:
Pangea
Pangea Exotics
Pangea Research
Pangea Research foundation
Pangea Zoological Institute
Calumet Industries
others?

You must see this previous post/inquiry for further details:

'Gregory Bowman aka the thedietcokeguy Inquiry'

Gregory you defame yourself, get a life!

Old 02-12-2003, 04:55 PM   #2
HerpVenue
a refund?
correct me if I am wrong.....but doesn't he have possesion of the merchandise?

Old 02-12-2003, 04:56 PM   #3
HerpVenue
by the way...

he threatened to get his big lawyer and sue everyone and their uncle....

have you been served with papers yet?

Old 02-12-2003, 05:06 PM   #4
Neil Gubitz
I got a good laugh this morning, also!!

From: thedietcokeguy@aol.com Date: Wed, Feb 12, 2003, 12:44pm (EST-3) To: ngubitz@webtv.net Subject: Refund request for sick normal burmese plus Medical costs.

Pay Me With PayPal
gregory bowman (thedietcokeguy@aol.com) would like to be paid through PayPal.
Money Request Details
Amount:$465.00Note:Request for refund of sick normal burmese plus medical bills related to treatment and care.
Medical reports and bills available.
Pay With PayPal
PayPal makes it easy to send gregory bowman money. Click below to send this payment:__
Thank you for using PayPal!
Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.
To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.
Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.
A genuine PayPal link will always begin with https://www.paypal.com/.
Remember to check your browser's Address/URL Bar to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.
If the URL does not begin with https://www.paypal.com/, you are not on a PayPal page.
For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please see the Security Center.

I see the price he says I owe him went down, though???.... It must be On Sale!!.... lmao

....Neil

Old 02-12-2003, 05:12 PM   #5
SERPENTS DEN
Something for free

Richie as far as I know Gregory still has the Sri-Lankan Pythons unless he has sold them.
He's just looking for something for free

Old 02-12-2003, 05:24 PM   #6
SERPENTS DEN
I've been threatened by him sueing me but haven't gotten any notice. I wonder how much I would be awarded should this go to Court?

Old 02-13-2003, 01:16 AM   #7
MiLadyDragonn
Steve, you forgot one....

~
Quote:
Here is a list of some business names he goes by:
Pangea
Pangea Exotics
Pangea Research
Pangea Research foundation
Pangea Zoological Institute
Calumet Industries
others?

~How about "The Offices of..."

Old 03-03-2003, 12:14 PM   #8
HerpVenue
Okay Steve and Neil

On February third (3) 2003

Gregory Bowman aka TheDietCokeGuy and his six different companies, claimed that legal action is UNDERWAY . meaning it already has been started.

Has either of you been served yet? I was just wondering if this is another one we can add to the I will pretend to sue you list.

Old 03-03-2003, 12:22 PM   #9
WebSlave
Well, I guess you can probably add me to the list as well:

Quote:
Rich,

I am requesting the address of your company and the name of the officer who is custodian of record and who is on file to recieve legal service.

I would like to keep this friendly and without having to subpeona the records but if required, I will do so.

If you would like to talk to me about the situation, feel free to call my office; (818) 894-6635 so I can better inform you of what has transpired and any potential involvment that your company may be involved in.

Thanks

Gregory Bowman
Pangea Research
(818) 391-4553
That email I recieved on February 23rd seems to imply the threat of legal action, in my opinion.

Old 03-03-2003, 01:57 PM   #10
Ken Harbart
Okay, so let's refresh...
1) Mr Bowman appears to be a litigious fool who is ignorant of the laws he likes to spout off about. Don't confuse him with facts, as they are meaningless to him.
2) Mr Bowman appears to be a thief, in my opinion. He is seemingly attempting to obtain refunds for animals still in his possession.
3) Mr Bowman purchased an ESA species and had it shipped to him without first obtaining a CBW permit, which he was required by law to have.
4) Mr Bowman has demonstrated an inability to construct a rational, valid argument while participating on this site. Rather than a logical thought process, he used an emotive one and chose to rely heavily on various forms of pseudoreasoning.
5) Now that he's publicly exposed himself as an ignorant, pompous fool, he implies that he'll be taking legal action against those who "wronged" him...lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!