Bad Guy Blaze Garrett snake paid for not in the shipment with others..... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2009, 02:25 PM   #51
SKYMOUNTAIN
Thank you all, I had become a registered member on CRIS here in California and joined because we starting into Ball Pythons. I didn't know about this site until after I added a thread there about our misfortune.

There was a response to my thread asking if I had posted here to see if there were other who had had this type of issue with the seller. The person asking this also mentioned if this was a true story why wouldn't if what I was saying was true. I asked what BOI was and was directed by link to you folks.

I put in a small post (in the wrong thread) on your welcome and was asked to re read rules and where my thread should be..

No worries Kevin, I didn't think you were giving us a hard time at all. I see that people on the site state their opinions openly and my husband and I both know these can be "good, neutral or bad" We truly are only trying to get our snake or the money paid for him because we never had him.

I am more than willing to let bygones be bygones and have Blaze ship the snake, as we believe the albino was forgotten to be shipped and this may be of great embarrassment to Blaze. I want to start breeding this season and would be more than happy to resolve this. We don't even need an apology from the seller but we do need our snake we paid for.
This is the link to CRIS
http://www.calris.org/forums/thread-...id=865&start=1
I added this link to show how we found your site here. I am sure this must be getting old for everyone to see on here. We understand at some point will have to be at peace with this whole thing. We hope to be able to buy a replacement albino male in September at the Show, with the hopes that the HET albino female will prove out.

Thank you all again for taking the time to respond and add to our thread. Have a great weekend all........

Anna & Kelly Croffoot

Old 08-22-2009, 03:16 PM   #52
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMOUNTAIN View Post
Thank you all, I had become a registered member on CRIS here in California and joined because we starting into Ball Pythons. I didn't know about this site until after I added a thread there about our misfortune.

There was a response to my thread asking if I had posted here to see if there were other who had had this type of issue with the seller. The person asking this also mentioned if this was a true story why wouldn't if what I was saying was true. I asked what BOI was and was directed by link to you folks.

I put in a small post (in the wrong thread) on your welcome and was asked to re read rules and where my thread should be..

No worries Kevin, I didn't think you were giving us a hard time at all. I see that people on the site state their opinions openly and my husband and I both know these can be "good, neutral or bad" We truly are only trying to get our snake or the money paid for him because we never had him.

I am more than willing to let bygones be bygones and have Blaze ship the snake, as we believe the albino was forgotten to be shipped and this may be of great embarrassment to Blaze. I want to start breeding this season and would be more than happy to resolve this. We don't even need an apology from the seller but we do need our snake we paid for.
This is the link to CRIS
http://www.calris.org/forums/thread-...id=865&start=1
I added this link to show how we found your site here. I am sure this must be getting old for everyone to see on here. We understand at some point will have to be at peace with this whole thing. We hope to be able to buy a replacement albino male in September at the Show, with the hopes that the HET albino female will prove out.

Thank you all again for taking the time to respond and add to our thread. Have a great weekend all........

Anna & Kelly Croffoot

Anna and Kelly, I need to clarify the rules for you on this forum. Everyone is held accountable for their individual postings that is why we require full names in this section. When you sign a post with multiple names you can't distinguish who is posting each statement that is why we suggest that each individual use separate accounts. I know when your married you tend to speak as one but there are very specific reasons why we require individual ownership of the posts in this section.
The rules for postings are located here.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

Old 08-22-2009, 03:26 PM   #53
SKYMOUNTAIN
Dennis,

I will make sure I/we sign as an individual/s from this point forward. Thank you....

Anna Croffoot

Old 08-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #54
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMOUNTAIN View Post
I completely understand what you are saying here Kevin.

Blaze states that confirmation from the UPS driver would suffice in an email. Now he wont take that as proof either.

UPS can be called and the tracking number given to a live operator and they will state the fact the the shipment was short (1) reptile. Caller must ask for the exception/fallout note, which is the driver notes while he was still on premises.

18007425877 UPS and the tracking number is
1Z4404E32493317823

I hope this will be helpful as this and what I have put into the thread is what has happened. We, (my husband Kelly and I) are only asking he refund the amount paid for the albino we paid for and never received. We have done in good faith what Blaze states he wanted as proof only to be told it doesn't make any difference.

Thank you for your addition to the thread.

Anna Croffoot

How much Did the package weigh when you recieved it? What are all the snakes weights currently? Do you still have the box and packing materials sent?

Old 08-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #55
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
Not trying to give you a hard time Anna, but you've really offered no proof at all. Neither party is contesting that the package was delivered and that you were there to receive it. The UPS driver is only reaffirming what you stated, at time of delivery, that one snake was missing. (Actually I haven't called. Does the driver state only 5 snakes arrived or that one is missing?) If you weigh the snakes now you could easily not weigh the albino, if it were in your possession. Not saying that is the case. Just pointing out how that doesn't prove anything.
Meh, true.... *sigh* So much for my thought....

Old 08-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #56
SKYMOUNTAIN
Thank you for adding to the thread Alicia.....Love the quote!

Anna Croffoot

Old 08-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #57
BLAZE555
Junkyard I was insinuating that that albino was worth more than any of the other snakes I have. That albino was the only one I have and I wouldn't have any need for the hets that's why I was willing to give Kelly the 08 het for no charge. I'm not a big name in the herp world and who's going to buy a het that I produced? I look at it as if I were buying it... I personally wouldn't buy a het for anything from someone as unknown as me.

Old 08-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #58
BLAZE555
DAND UPS does allow you to check the box before signing. Kelly has already stated that he signed after see that 1 was supposedly missing. I do not condone any mistreatment of any animal but you also have to consider when a shipment comes in from lets say Africa it takes approxamatly 4 days from the time they are packed to the time they are unpacked.

As for your next question Kelly was FULLY aware that the female was underweight. She has been feeding great and does not appear to be having any trouble. As for the other incident, The snake was fully proportioned. Are you not going to sell a snake that's on the smaller side as far as length if the weight still appears good?

Old 08-22-2009, 04:11 PM   #59
BLAZE555
Also just so I can clarify what is sufficient from UPS... it was a written statement from the driver say that he witnessed them opening the box and there was only 5 snakes. Anyone can tell the driver (or call UPS) and make a claim that somethings missing. I want hard evidence that the snake was not in the box.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:20 PM   #60
R. Eventide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
Do you know for a fact that albino is/was his only one? Do you know for a fact he packed it up and shipped it out?
No. And I never said as such. I said how I took his statement, and the way I read it doesn't sound like he's being contradictory. In fact, I still don't see how his statements about the albino were contradictory.

And if we're going to go on "do you know for a fact if" rampage, then we need to admit that none of us here but the OP and the seller know "for a fact" what happened.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball pythons