Good Guy Jay Frewer aka turtlesandtortoises.com - very good transaction - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
katebirdrex
Jay Frewer aka turtlesandtortoises.com - very good transaction

I recently purchased a hatchling Platemys platycephala from Jay Frewer, aka turtlesandtortoises.com. For those of you who know the species, they are absolutely wonderful turtles but are nearly always WC and often arrive in the states in very bad shape. There aren't many who've been successful in breeding them in the US, so we were excited to have the opportunity to obtain a CB animal.

I saw some negative reviews on the BOI about other transactions with Jay, so I asked him a lot of questions about his policies, and the animal, up front. Jay answered all of my questions and guaranteed that the animal would be in good health on arrival. He provided a tracking number and was thorough in his communication.

The hatchling was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. It ate right away and has been doing very well for us.

Jay deals in some animals that are difficult to obtain, so he's been on my radar for some time. For our transaction, he did a great job and we are very happy with the acquisition.

Best, Kate Evans

Old 09-22-2017, 03:29 PM   #2
chongorojo
Best packaging I have ever received and I have received more than my fair share. My tort came with food and 2 cans of calcium! Tort was better than described. Jay was pleasant to deal with and very prompt with communications answering all my questions. In my opinion first class all the way!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!