Inquiry: Ron Billingsley - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2014, 12:59 AM   #21
Dr . python
I heard some pretty bad things about him and didn't want to believe any of what I was told. I bought a blood python and two or three days later came up with a respiratory infection and can't help but believe it all. Since then the snake has died.

Old 11-23-2014, 10:05 AM   #22
Casey Hulse
Ron now deals in mostly imports as far as I know. He did not do so 7-8 years ago.

Old 01-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #23
Magical Geckos
He is terrible..
I have watched him move dead animals in his cages around so people dont know they are dead.
Why would you put dead animals out???
yeah i dont now either.
run away.. quickly.

Old 01-05-2015, 03:51 PM   #24
Will0W783
I can't believe this guy is still out there. A few years back I bought a tiger rat snake from him. He guaranteed its health at the reptile show where I bought it for 2 weeks. The animal was active and looked healthy at the table. When I got it home, it passed sand and green stuff from its cloaca and died within hours. Ron gave me a run-around, saying he'd give me another snake and fighting me hard on the refund for over a month. I finally did get my refund, but he tried to slander my name on this forum and others. I would never go near his table again, let alone buy from him!

Old 01-05-2015, 06:45 PM   #25
Jdschurz
I have purchased a couple different bloods and chameleons from Ron. I recommend him.

Old 01-07-2015, 10:55 PM   #26
Ron Billingsley
You have to ask yourself why some people bad mouth me. Like Dennis Blankenship above. He goes head to head with me doing Reptile Shows in Indiana. I won the Noblesville and Valparaiso shows. He has a show in Clarksville, and two defunct shows?? He’ll say or do anything to try and knock me down a few pegs. This individual is nothing but a trouble maker. I’ve been in business since the early 80’s. I have a large and successful wholesale business and run several shows. If ANYONE has issues with me, they are welcome to contact me and I always will work out any problems may arise. My number is attached to every ad I run. My contact information in on Facebook, Kingsnake.com, etc. I am not hard to find……. But happy to put it here 317-690-1614. Please contact me if you have any issues.

Old 01-08-2015, 08:59 AM   #27
Magical Geckos
Chuckle.

Old 01-08-2015, 02:44 PM   #28
Will0W783
Quote:
If ANYONE has issues with me, they are welcome to contact me and I always will work out any problems may arise. My number is attached to every ad I run. My contact information in on Facebook, Kingsnake.com, etc. I am not hard to find……. But happy to put it here 317-690-1614. Please contact me if you have any issues.
That has not been my experience. It took daily phone calls and/or emails and finally a Paypal dispute to get my money back. I put Ron in the same boat as I put the Kick Brothers- AVOID at all costs.

Old 01-08-2015, 09:13 PM   #29
Ron Billingsley
Well, your recollection is 100% different then what actually transpired. You purchased an animal, kept if for several weeks. Said it had “issues”. I refunded your purchase via Pay Pal and allowed you to keep the specimen. You’re a customer that people run from!!! You complain, you lie, you are not happy with anything anyone tries to do to solve a problem. Here you are, still complaining about something you got for free! But thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Old 01-08-2015, 09:17 PM   #30
Will0W783
Hahaha it died THE VERY NIGHT I BROUGHT IT HOME! I got nothing for free you liar. I had to watch a beautiful snake due very painfully and then fight with you for weeks to get a refund.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!