Good Guy Yaz23 Great to deal with - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:12 AM   #11
ddodge
I just finished a transaction with Yaz and I can say he's a top notch guy. Clear, prompt communication, accurate product description, and fast shipping. Although the item I bought was used, it was obviously taken care of and cleaned up as if it were new. Don't hesitate to buy from him!

Old 05-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #12
bigsam586
Ordered supplys and all came well packed and as pictured.Would buy from again with confidence!

Old 05-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #13
Muril
got some heat lamps from Yaz... very satisfied in every way.

Old 05-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #14
Jud McClanahan
I purchased a Woma from Yaz and received it Tuesday. I talked to him several times by phone discussing weather on my end as well as his. He was very nice to talk to and paid a lot of attention to detail. One detail he caught that I overlooked was to make sure the package would get through Memphis with the flooding they are having. The snake arrived in great shape, packed nicely and was as nice as he said it was. Thank you Yaz and hope to meet you in Daytona.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #15
jrmendozartb
Yaz yet again comes through for me! I got a diamond x jungle carpet better then what I was suspected . The first package fedex did a pretty bad job handling the package it was delayed came to my doorstep. The box was upside down and the snake arrived dead. Soon as it arrived I told him and he believed me like the good guy he is. Then sent out a even nicer jungle right after. He also paid the shipping for that snake! The snake arrived alive and amazing. Soon as I got her out of her bag she ate like a champ. Yaz thanks again for the smooth transaction! Cant wait to do business again for a male carpet! Thank you Yaz!

Old 05-18-2011, 07:31 PM   #16
phoenix-cry
Got a wonderful ball python from Yaz! He was really great about working with me when I couldn't afford to get her right away. Smooth transaction and safe shipping. If Yaz ever gets into ball pythons (he had this one cause she came in a package deal) I'll do business again.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #17
Yaz23
Lauren, I will convert you to love Carpets so I'm pretty sure you'll end up buying a Carpet from me eventually Ball pythons are fun but Carpets and Boas are more fun lol

I also want to thank everyone for the nice comments you've made, I appreciate your kind words!

To those of you who are going to the NRBE show in August, I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks again everyone!

Old 06-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #18
Elepheguttata007
What can I say that hasn't been said, Yaz has been on of my favorite people to deal with. I don't know why you'd hesitate to do business with him, but I can tell you DON'T! Really great communication, and cares about the animal. Very awesome to talk to as well! Not only have I gained an absolute MUST go-to-guy to buy from, but hopefully a long term friend!
Thanks again Yaz, you're awesome!

Old 06-20-2011, 05:20 PM   #19
sangmort
I purchased an older ball python & 4ish year old central american / columbian mixed Boa from Yaz around a week ago. Both were very tame as Yaz described and ate f/t without any hesitation just as he said they would.

I had the fortune of meeting Yaz in-person. He was nice enough to come to my house & let us see the snakes before we decided to purchase them. The ball python was mis-sexed, [ was a male, not female ] but when I informed Yaz offered to take the ball python back and refund us our money, and was very apologetic about the whole thing.

Ended up keeping the ball since he's such a sweetheart & a good f/t eater. Either way, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Yaz. He's a really great guy, and great to talk to in person. If there is a mistake, he's the first one who wants to do anything he can to correct it. Yaz definitely cares about his customers.

Thanks Yaz! Hope to do business with you again soon.

- Oumaima S. Yassen ( Osy ) ~

Old 07-13-2011, 12:41 PM   #20
GreenTreePython13
I just received a CA Boa from him and he's perfect, exactly what I was looking for! He was in great condition and perfectly packaged.

I have to admit I might have been a little hard to deal with because my schedule is crazy and I kept changing when shipping would work for me. He was very easy going and understanding about the whole thing. I'd definitely do business with him again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!