Good Guy Yaz23 Great to deal with - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:17 PM   #41
Pedros pythons
Thumbs up Diamond Python 12'

I just received a diamond python today from Yaz. The pictures in the
ad don't do it justice! I couldn't have had a better experience buying
a snake. I highly recommend anyone looking at one of his animals to
buy it.

Old 04-23-2015, 09:50 PM   #42
artkilledthecat
I have to say I was a little bit skeptical about purchasing a snake without first meeting the owner or at least seeing the snake first, but Yaz has proven to be the best experience I think anyone could have made! He's excellent at communication and responding promptly and offered to answer any and all of the questions I had. Not only was he able to ship her overnight, he did it on a day that was convenient for me. Not to mention the snake he sent is absolutely stunning and arrived safe and sound. He obviously cares for his snakes very well and I hope to do business with him in the future. Great work!
Attached Images

Old 05-11-2015, 09:58 AM   #43
SPJ
tstat

Great to do business with. Picked up a tstat from him. Packed well and arrived fast. Set it up, dialed in the temps and double checked with a temp gun. Holding temps nicely. Very easy transaction.

Old 05-13-2015, 05:16 PM   #44
Chris Curtis
Purchased excellent specimen.

Purchased gorgeous male pure diamond python from Yaz Mansour. Price was reduced by approximately 1/3. Beautiful specimen at 33% discount. Sent immediately. Customer Rating: Very Satisfied.

Old 05-20-2015, 01:59 PM   #45
GhostExotics
Just got my Tiger Carpet Python in this morning from Yaz. He looks great his markings are beautiful! Yaz was very nice and quick with his replys. He's a top notch guy and I will be working with him again in the future!
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2015, 07:35 PM   #46
GhostExotics
Another great experience

I had another great experience with Yaz. As I said before he's a top notch guy and has been more than helpful with any questions I ever have wether I'm buying something or not. I got a true beauty today who arrived healthy and rdy to shed coming in at 8 plus feet and fat! I can not wait to work with this lovely girl!
Attached Images

Old 06-28-2015, 05:32 PM   #47
tanager3897
Yaz M. was a pleasure doing business with. I received a very nice boa from him for our school science program. Ralph L.

Old 05-29-2016, 03:14 PM   #48
Robbie82
Rack System

I just purchased a rack system from Yaz and everything is in great condition for it being used. I would definitely recommend everyone to buy from him and I hope to do more business with him in the future. Very nice guy and he will make sure that you are pleased with your purchase. Thanks again and hope your business keeps growing Yaz, keep it up! Will keep in touch.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!