Bad Guy TK REPTILE TROY AND KELLIE WIKEL FRAUD THIEVES - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #31
predators
Thanks for all the help.. I will send over the address I shipped to and the address on there check. I think Troy also goes by the name Larry Wikel.

The address I shipped to was Smyrna I believe and the address on the check was Murfeesboro but once again I will confirm tomorrow when I am back at my shop..

If you can please call Aquatic Critter and ask if they have any info. I bet they do... They are a big store and I bet they can help..

Kellie and Troy had a store years ago, at this point are probably doing flea markets. They are profesional scammers from what I am finding out with many victims in there path.....

Glen--

Old 06-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #32
Katie.Shinkle
I'll also post this thread on a few Facebooks for the area that may know something.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #33
Katie.Shinkle
I posted it on my FB, as well as Aquatic Critter's and an Exotic Pets for TN FB. Hopefully someone will know something!

Old 06-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #34
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by predators View Post
Thanks for all the help.. I will send over the address I shipped to and the address on there check. I think Troy also goes by the name Larry Wikel.

The address I shipped to was Smyrna I believe and the address on the check was Murfeesboro but once again I will confirm tomorrow when I am back at my shop..

If you can please call Aquatic Critter and ask if they have any info. I bet they do... They are a big store and I bet they can help..

Kellie and Troy had a store years ago, at this point are probably doing flea markets. They are profesional scammers from what I am finding out with many victims in there path.....

Glen--

Larry is a relative of Troy's. One reference site lists him as a father another as a brother but I don't know if any of it is accurate. Still, he could be using his name too.
It wouldn't be the first time someone did that to a relative.

Here is Troy's facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/kellie.swift...p?id=716715345

Larry's
http://www.facebook.com/larry.wikel

I sent them both a message and a link to this thread.

Old 06-09-2011, 12:16 AM   #35
predators
Thanks. I also sent them both a message on FB. Interesting is the CHeck that was written for me is under Larry Wykle.. So I guess the dad is responsible.

Old 06-09-2011, 01:23 AM   #36
coldbloodedreptilelover
hey predator my family is involved in law im getting these guys for u trust me

Old 06-09-2011, 09:49 AM   #37
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbloodedreptilelover View Post
hey predator my family is involved in law im getting these guys for u trust me
Care to elaborate?..

Old 06-27-2011, 02:44 PM   #38
Katie.Shinkle
Got some info from someone in my area that they bought tanks from:

kellie_wykle@yahoo.com
615-812-8348

Told they are in Murfreesboro.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #39
Charles Swift
THEY HAVE MOVED

If you check their facebook page you will find that they now live in hawaii

Old 10-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #40
Charles Swift
Troy and kellie Wikel

I will not take any further calls regarding Troy and Kellie Wikel....and if there are I will file harrassement charges on that caller.

They are both adults and responsible for their actions. I am in no way responsible for any of their debts from any business venture

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!