Bad Guy Bigjoejr79 Joseph Lyons - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:56 AM   #21
Copperhead1121
There was one text between me saying i might be better traveling to get them and it was him asking what the closest airport to me is.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2015, 10:01 AM   #22
Copperhead1121
text messages
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2015, 10:08 AM   #23
Copperhead1121
text messages
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2015, 10:22 AM   #24
Copperhead1121
Now this is when i posted the other thread asking for just info on the guy. You can read what was said on that one as well after this text. He also sent a pm on here to me.

From him:
Please private message me ur nunber my phone got wet wont have a new one till friday i need to settle this with u thanks

From me:
My number is 205-572-7574

better yet my info you'll need to send refund is 115 Shepherds Cove, Calera Al. 35044 as this is what is still on my license. Name is Michael Johnson. It will go to Sylacauga Al walmart

From him:
i talked to a few people i will have ur refund at that walmart in a few days we have chickens going out will notify u the morning of meantime i will call u today

I never received a call from him and still haven't to this day.

From him:
ur money will be at ur walmart mon evening by 7pm my time i will have my new phone with same number by tonorrow

From me:
Okay. I'll check Monday afternoon

From me:
still sending money today? I will need a confirmation number.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2015, 10:30 AM   #25
Copperhead1121
Now he has a phone again and we are discussing refund.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2015, 10:35 AM   #26
Copperhead1121
I removed one set of text because it has a phone number for the other person i mentioned that i talked to about their shipment from Joseph. I'm not posting their info without their permission. But the "employer" asked what i was supposed to get and i told him dragons from fauna and he was supposed to be sending me a refund. He said seems that he did that to a couple of people and sent me the number to the other person which i contacted and discussed everything with. To my knowledge he is still waiting on shipment as well.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2015, 10:37 AM   #27
Copperhead1121
text messages
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2015, 10:40 AM   #28
Copperhead1121
And the final text from whoever was responding. I did send 2 text to the other number they gave me for Joseph as well as the text re the BOI thread. No response for either. If anyone has questions please ask and i'll answer as soon as i can. Thanks.

P.S. Thanks to a certain fauna member i won't let this deter me from this site. I'm looking to buy a dragon on here at this time as well. I will be more than cautious of course and ask before hand about any dealings. Thank you to the members on here that give the reptile industry a good name. Hopefully i'll be getting a dragon from one of you soon.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2015, 11:22 AM   #29
Robert Walker
I don't know anything about Bearded Dragons.
Can someone please identify the morphs for me?
1. _____________
2. _____________

Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2015, 12:42 PM   #30
Big Borg Reptiles
Not sure if anyone else read all the texts, but joseph said "I can't ship under 40 degrees, fedex rules." One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Also, when you mentioned driving there to meet him he changed his tune quickly. That should have been a big red flag, it was clear he did NOT want you going there in person. I think now it's pretty obvious why.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!