For Sale Hades - Phantom - Reduced - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-14-2016, 09:23 PM   #1
AnnunakiRebel
Hades - Phantom - Reduced

Last call on Hades, my phantom sub adult ball python. I had him posted at $149.99 as that's what I paid + shipping.

Reducing him to $120 shipped for the next two days or $80 locally to the greater Niagara and Buffalo area. I am about to go into treatment for cancer and I have serious complications. I need to get all the extra snakes my family can't take care of for me rehomed, this guy is one of the last three who will be going into shelter if not bought. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, they are a GREAT rescue but I'm offering him because I could use the money for medical treatment and the shelter could use one less snake to have to care for.

He's eating f/t rat pups, sometimes he prefers adult mice. He eats on Sunday's but I have skipped today in case he's able to be shipped this week, temps willing. It's not too bad right now where I am so it may be possible to ship him before I have to hit the road.

He's got a great temperament and came from American Made Exotics. Originally I was going to breed him to a GHI mojave to produce passions, but, plans change sometimes when serious things come up.

For some reason it isn't allowing me to add pictures right now but I will edit in his photo as soon as I can. He's a really nice phantom. deep blacks, bright light peaks.

There is a possibility I could deliver him along the way from Buffalo, NY to Minnesota. Just check the route... See if you're along the way.

(P.S the other two snakes are an anery BCI male and a female lesser pastel g stripe ball.)

As of Wednesday night I will be away and not particularly reachable until early September, being optimistic. My hubs will be handling anyone currently doing business with me, until I am back on my feet. If that means I part ways with anyone on a payment plan with me, no hard feelings from me, I understand. 2016 just has not been a good year for me. Smh.

EDIT picture added:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2017, 12:41 PM   #2
down south serpents
pm'd u

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!