Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:49 PM   #501
morbidangel
Sorry this is happening and going on for so long. I hope you get what you deserve Michelle! Keep fighting for what you won, I know I would.

Love the Judge Judy comment!!

Old 01-05-2017, 04:02 PM   #502
Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
It's possible you read it right and she was wondering about sexism though. I might have just read it as the animals sex.
I'm the person who asked Michelle about the gender of the winners. I was asking for my own edification and wasn't planning to bring it to the thread but, since it's been brought up, I'll just say that I was curious whether his dismissive, arrogant attitude toward her might be partly due to her gender. As I understood Michelle's answer, the woman was just a donor, not a winner, but perhaps I misunderstood.

Old 01-05-2017, 04:14 PM   #503
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
I'm the person who asked Michelle about the gender of the winners. I was asking for my own edification and wasn't planning to bring it to the thread but, since it's been brought up, I'll just say that I was curious whether his dismissive, arrogant attitude toward her might be partly due to her gender. As I understood Michelle's answer, the woman was just a donor, not a winner, but perhaps I misunderstood.
I haven't seen anything that would make me think gender is a factor. At least I hope not. I know Ty has a daughter and daughter in law that he posts about a lot. But they are family, so I'm not sure if that would be the difference. Sorry I misunderstood. I figured the sex of the tegus could have been a deciding factor (wanting to get rid of males vs females). Either way wouldn't make a difference on the money though.

Old 01-05-2017, 05:30 PM   #504
nickolasanastasiou
I did not detect sexism in the conversation between Taesoon and the OP. I think it was simply one person treating another with less decency than warranted for being called out on his own decision to fail to uphold his word.

Old 01-05-2017, 05:30 PM   #505
KelcifersDragons
He's treated me well in the past and knows I'm a female so I don't think that's really an issue.

Old 01-05-2017, 05:37 PM   #506
Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelcifersDragons View Post
He's treated me well in the past and knows I'm a female so I don't think that's really an issue.
Thanks. That's good to know.

Old 01-05-2017, 05:44 PM   #507
KelcifersDragons
I really do wish he handled this better. It's a shame that's for sure.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:12 PM   #508
snakesareawesome
So he is just a crook but not a sexist crook. Good to know.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:20 PM   #509
Chris Kennard
I can't imagine a judge not in favor of the OP. She was not solicited by the IRCF. She was not promised animals from IRCF. She was not promised money from IRCF. No communication with IRCF. Ty owns this debacle!

Old 01-06-2017, 12:27 AM   #510
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
And the fact that Ty's involvement in issue might be illegal further puts him in a bad light in the eyes of any honest judge. Run with it. You have a solid case based on the fact that the advertisement and communication were all with Ty. Take it to Judge Judy. She'll destroy this guy.
Judge Judy show
Contacted me. I spoke to the producers and they wanted us to go but ty refused

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu