Inquiry HAH Reptile Collection - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:38 PM   #41
HAH Reptile Collection
All you have to do it's called Florida Fish and Wildlife or call me and I'll call Florida Fish and Wildlife with you on the phone and you'll see for yourself there are some people who have been trying to stop me from buying these snakes but no matter how much they try they cannot

Old 12-12-2017, 05:57 PM   #42
JColt
Can you put this to rest and post the special permit you have? Can you provide a link to the statute that gives this information? Can you post phone number for Fla F&W with contact person or persons?

Old 12-12-2017, 06:23 PM   #43
HAH Reptile Collection
Not for you you can look up Florida Fish and Wildlife yourself and call them

Old 12-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #44
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAH Reptile Collection View Post
I must really be missing something. If I lived in Florida and wanted burmese from other states and I had a special permit. One that Prehistoric pets doesn't have, One that Nerd doesn't have. I'd be posting that info every where.

F&W number is easy. Apparently you need the secret dudes name that handles special permits for out of state people for dealing with Burms.

Why would you hide this info if it were true?

Old 12-12-2017, 07:04 PM   #45
Black Adder
Seeing as you invited FWS attention I have passed the details that I can get from this thread, your name and location to FWS special investigator who I happen to know.
I truly do hope you have your permits in hand......

Old 12-12-2017, 09:27 PM   #46
TheLittleHeathen
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAH Reptile Collection View Post
Perhaps it's just me, but the fact that you aren't willing to provide proof of a permit and are directing people to look elsewhere is a big red flag. As BlackAdder stated, it's in your best interest to have a permit in hand. Otherwise, be prepared for the possible negative outcomes that can occur from not having one.

Old 12-12-2017, 09:29 PM   #47
Snake-Queen
I've found that those who refuse to show proof they claim to have, don't actually have the proof they profess to have.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:06 PM   #48
HAH Reptile Collection
Anyone wanting proof can call me before 4:30 and I will put Florida Fish and Wildlife on the phone and they could tell you themselves. I just will not do it for JCOLT

Old 12-13-2017, 12:21 AM   #49
tlmoon
Something sure isn't right about your story....and no, it's not up to anyone on this board to call Florida FWS for you in order to somehow prove that you have some special, cloaked in secrecy permit to ship and own banned species. It sounds like you're now saying someone should call you, and you will "get FWS on the phone" to verify your secret permit. Yeah... nobody here is going to fall for that.

I'm not sure what you are playing at, but it looks suspicious and your behavior doesn't make sense. If you are legit, it should be easy for YOU to show that. You've had that opportunity since the first post in this thread, and all you've done is obfuscate.

Old 12-13-2017, 12:42 AM   #50
HAH Reptile Collection
Well that's up to you, and you have your opinion which is fine. I Will continue to buy these snakes regardless.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!