Inquiry Perfect Prey?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-29-2017, 10:12 AM   #11
Skyefoxx
I agree with everyone else on this thread. I started ordering from them last year and they've been my go-to ever since. Everything is always very clean, well packed and ships right on time. I won't go anywhere else!

Old 06-29-2017, 11:08 AM   #12
SPJ
Been using Perfect Prey exclusively for years now.
Tried other companies over the years but the quality and customer service doesn't hold up Perfect Prey.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:35 PM   #13
sissyt213
Well this is a couple months old but thought I'd interject my thoughts on Perfect Prey. I've been using them for years now and I will never use anyone else ever. I will tell you a story about a situation where a friend had lost her job and she had quite a bit of reptiles to feed, rent to pay, etc. So a few of our friends got together and the something money in the pot to order some mice for and have it sent to her. In return, they gave us a discount for being such good friends and helping her out they decided to help out as well. Couldn't ask for better customer service than that. I've had a few other experiences with them and every one of them have been great! There was an incident where they were out of inventory in a certain size of mice that I really needed so I called them and they just so happened to have some in the back freezer that they added to the site so that I could put in the rest of my order. Now that's what I call customer service. Perfect Prey ROCKS!

Old 07-31-2017, 11:08 PM   #14
Kingofspades
Only place I get mice from now.

Old 08-22-2017, 07:48 AM   #15
AdamHess512
Bit late but I have nothing but good words for the men at perfect prey, everything is clean and nicely sent out. Never had any issues and I continue to purchase them to this day. They even give you nice pens

Old 08-22-2017, 10:05 AM   #16
SoCalAce
Worth the time to pile on this thread with how pleased I have been with every order I've made through them. It's such a smooth transaction through their website that I wouldn't even consider another source at this point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!