Bad Guy Francesco Munoz of MOC Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-27-2017, 01:56 PM   #21
Lucille
Kody, this was a lesson for you. Next time you will know to pay for critters (or make a deposit if the seller specifically says he will hold with deposit) if you are very interested in an animal.
I am still concerned, and you have not replied, as to how you were able to know that positive reviews for this seller were fake. Or did you just make that up because you were upset?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodyr113 View Post
and they instead had a falsified 5 star rating

Old 11-27-2017, 02:03 PM   #22
Kodyr113
I don't appreciate the implication. I've done nothing to suggest malicious intent, and yet I'm accused at every turn. I said in my second upload post, I made the review on the page. My review and the rating for the company both reflected this. In a matter of hours, my review was then removed, and there was only shown many 5-star ratings and a single 4-star. I circled where my review was previously added to the total rating, and was subsequently removed.

Old 11-27-2017, 02:05 PM   #23
Lucille
So you in fact have no idea whether the good rating was valid, and you simply alleged that it was falsified.

Old 11-27-2017, 02:06 PM   #24
Kodyr113
As far as, like many of you have stated, "you should have gone through with the deal if you were interested," I was doing so. I got his payment information, and I was in the process of buying the animals (responsibly), when everything occurred. This is why I posted the screenshots.

Old 11-27-2017, 02:07 PM   #25
Kodyr113
Do you have an alternate reasoning behind my review being shown and applied to the total rating, and then suddenly not being so?

Old 11-27-2017, 02:10 PM   #26
Kodyr113
It's no wonder people are hesitant to speak up in this community.

Old 11-27-2017, 02:14 PM   #27
Kodyr113
In addition, how could a rating which suppresses any nehative content being expressed be considered valid? ��

Old 11-27-2017, 02:17 PM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
It's no wonder people are hesitant to speak up in this community.
I empathize that you did not get to purchase the critter, and I think you have learned how this all works so it won't happen next time.

But you can't just make up and post negative stuff up with no proof. You can, but people will see it for what it is and doing that reflects badly on you.
This community would say the same thing if people made stuff up about you, they would ask for proof.

Old 11-27-2017, 02:19 PM   #29
Snake-Queen
Quote:
One last note before I forget: Thank you, Snake-Queen, for helping me figure out how to upload these files. I'm a bit of a klutz here, since I haven't been around long.
You are welcome.

---

I see where Kody is coming from one the falsified rating, he is saying that since his review was deleted, their current 5 star rating is false.

Also, by deleting his one star rating, it is possible that the page has deleted other one star rating.

Old 11-27-2017, 02:20 PM   #30
Kodyr113
And what, exactly, would qualify as proof, in your mind? Evidence of my conversation, both if my reviews, and the subsequent scrubbing out of my role in the overall business rating apparently don't count, so what would? Nothing I do or show seems to matter, so there's not much point in continuing to get my own reputation trashed because I had a business complaint.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
uroplatus