Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2017, 04:05 PM   #41
kw18
Half not full original agreement that he backed out on 5 minuets after
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 04:07 PM   #42
kw18
Not trying to distract haha just blasting your character.... posted more on our current deal just now

Old 12-30-2017, 04:12 PM   #43
kw18
How can you trust me TY??? How about the fact I paid you WITHOUT a PayPal invoice or anything from you besides YOUR WORD! And I got the shit end of the stick by you sending me a different iggy like I’m so newbie. You got caught. End of story.

I’m the one that has no insurance or ZERO trust in you! You’ve done something similar before is why I brought up our past deal! Showing everyone your character!
I have 100$ refund to cover shipping! I’m not losing a dollar on this deal, I got played not you sir so don’t play the victim here!
Anyone that wants to argue for me to send this guy his iguana back with all of my money back is crazy! Yes, half was cool at first but I see that this guy is a scammer Flipper whatever you want to label it.

Old 12-30-2017, 04:13 PM   #44
kw18
Without *** my Money bacj

Old 12-30-2017, 04:18 PM   #45
kw18
Like I said, I’m not here for anything more than to show ppl not to deal with you!

I’ve alreay took this as a lose and I’m over it!

Unless you want to refund me all my money.. this guy will be on the next flight home sir. It’s public on fauna for everyone to see I have zero issue with sticking to my word. You sir are sketchy and have already done me dirty twice now! Refund me and he’ll be on the next flight home ..... everyone here that?? End of story time TY. You got caught. I’ve made it clear to others not to deal with you . That’s good enough for me. You decide to refund me you’ll have your iguana back ASAP!

Once again refund me back and you’ll have your iguana on the next flight home. Other than that I’m down with this back and forth crap you’ve pulled on me Twice now. Been dealing with you for a month this time too and I’m over it.

Old 12-30-2017, 04:31 PM   #46
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post

“You think I got the lewisi I paid for?”

Explain how I got what I paid for? I believe you wrote this on the for sale add but under a different user name... so please explain how my pictures Show this is he same animal. I’ve showed others and they agree it’s not the same... SIZE and Chevrons/ bands etc don’t change over night . My 2016 female has had the same chevrons pattern since I got her from pat brown at 2 months old.

Reptilefunction has very good literature on lewisi Renita Carlson is very smart when it comes to lewisi she wieghs and measures all her babies from birth until the day they are sold. I bought from here in 2013 or 2014 baby theta I believe. And I guarantee she’d tell you the same thing.
I've been a member of this forum since 2009 and have always used the same username, it's my only one. Like I said in my previous post. The pattern (dots) on the rear left leg appears to be the same. Chevrons are tough because they can be dull when the cyclura is warm and dark when it's cold.

Old 12-30-2017, 04:35 PM   #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
And I stand corrected OUR ORIGINAL agreement was refund HALF not full so my apologies
I wouldn't refund you a penny based upon the "proof" you've provided.

Old 12-30-2017, 04:36 PM   #48
kw18
I’ll post whatever pictures you guys want to compare. I noticed it wasn’t the same animal right out of the box. Pictures don’t usually “do justice” but I will make them. I didn’t look at a foot or toe pattern? I’m looking at the most visible pattern and that’s the chevrons and the thickness of the tail. This guy is very small compared to what that picture on the tup top shows

Old 12-30-2017, 04:37 PM   #49
kw18
My year old. Female on the left . This anders male on right both on 18” tile
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 04:39 PM   #50
kw18
And trust me Money nor the tameness of the iggy are an issuer it’s the fact this guy is dishonest OK OK Money and tameness are complaints but just saying it’s not my main point. My main point is don’t buy from this guy. And for a third time I could care less at this point about the return or money I’m just showing you all Don’t Deal with tyjohn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!