Inquiry wanda sunsethypo@aol.com?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2014, 10:19 PM   #1
JoeyAwesome
wanda sunsethypo@aol.com??

Are these hoggies legit? I got over zealous and paid before researching but now I'm concerned.
They're supposed to be Het albino pos Het snow

Old 12-19-2014, 10:54 PM   #2
Fangthane
Kinda hard to put too much faith in someone who's used a dead relative's identity.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=460141

Old 12-19-2014, 10:56 PM   #3
JoeyAwesome
Wow... I feel sick about this deal I'm requesting a refund

Old 12-19-2014, 11:06 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
The hognose stuff might be legit, but I would not bet my own money on it at this point.

Old 12-20-2014, 03:06 AM   #5
lillyorchid
I'd be very cautious buying anything "het" from Wanda...

Old 12-20-2014, 01:26 PM   #6
JoeyAwesome
I read the whole thing about the tortoises.... She issued the refund but its still pending for hours.... Paypal sucks

Old 12-21-2014, 10:15 AM   #7
Mac's Morphs
She was also offering albino snapping turtles and het for albino snapping turtles a few different times over he last 4 years. She claimed to have sold out of the albinos every time and only had hets but I have never found anyone who every purchased any albinos from her eve (which would have been 20+ albinos she claimed to have sold). I then asked for pictures of the adult male who hatched all the hets and she sent pictures of a hypo snapper with photoshopped red eyes who was no way breeding size. I had also seen the hypo snapper before in pictured without the red eyes and called her out on it and she went on a rampage saying I have no evidence and she isn't a scammed and she will sue me and all that jazz. I may be able to still find the emails and photos, but it's pretty apparent from all the other shady stuff she has done she has been selling normals of many animals but advertising thrm as hets are inflated prices.

Old 12-21-2014, 01:06 PM   #8
nickolasanastasiou
Interesting, Mitch.

That does not surprise me.

Here is something that feeds into that. Not damning by itself, but it is something to potentially piece together.

If you can find the emails and pics and attach them when you have time, that would be helpful.
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2014, 02:19 PM   #9
Mac's Morphs
That is very interesting and could be a pretty strong link to the "het" albino snapping turtle mystery, very good find. I'll check my old computer for pictures/emails.

Old 12-21-2014, 07:26 PM   #10
AustinASU
I've purchased a lot of stuff from them. I bought 5 gulf coast boxies 3wks ago and they are doing great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!