Bad Guy FRAUD. Connor McGraw - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2014, 09:45 AM   #221
hawktalon99
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosta56 View Post
You my friend are amazing ! I must say you are very creative and what a smart way to let his neighbors and friends of his family know exactly who they live next to. Whether he stole snakes or robbed a bank it doesn't matter a thief is a thief no matter how you look at it. Very very smart Mr. Stuart. I'm very impressed. Thank you for taking a stand and not allowing this to go unpunished. Connor this looks like your problems are going to get much much bigger. Now your school is involved your neighbors friends of your family. Wow dude just give the guy his Damn snakes back. Why would you even want to drag this out ? If someone posted online my school my principles, as well as my neighbors i would be passed out from pure fear alone. Just make it right. This doesn't need to go even further, but make no mistake none of this will stop until the animals are returned. I live in New Jersey. I have off all next week. If you can't pay to return the animals I can meet you in Connecticut somewhere and collect them. I have no problem paying to ship them back to there rightful owner.

Thank you Samantha, but I can't take credit for the card idea. Someone else mentioned it on here, but I can't remember who. I just want Kyle to get his animals back or equal value in cash.
Kudos to you! That is a very generous offer to drive, pick up, and then ship Kyle his geckos all on your dime. If Connor doesn't see this as an opportunity to straighten things out, he is more ignorant than we all think.

Old 12-22-2014, 09:47 AM   #222
Herpguy11
Or the animals are all already dead...

Old 12-22-2014, 09:48 AM   #223
hawktalon99
[quote=juliasara;1786028]Very good idea! I have his father's work address as well..

Thanks Julia! Didn't have those. Maybe some cards to their employers and co-workers are in order as well!

Old 12-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #224
hawktalon99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpguy11 View Post
That was my concern as well.

Old 12-22-2014, 10:22 AM   #225
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpguy11 View Post
He claims they are dead. But has yet to prove it! I offered to pick up the geckos from him and return them to kile but he never bothered to take me up on that offer! If they are alive this could all be very easily ended.. if they aren't he needs to find a way to prove it!

Old 12-22-2014, 11:13 AM   #226
scosta56
I just want to help the O.P. if the shoe were on the other foot... I would be completely and utterly devastated. I love my animals. I couldn't imagine. The money is nothing to me. I would be worried sick about my animals. Especially if they were stolen from me. I just want to do right by the O.P. if the shoe was on the other foot. I would pray to god someone else would be kind enough to do right by me and return the favor.

Old 12-22-2014, 11:16 AM   #227
scosta56
Oh I hope they aren't dead. That would be terrible news ;-(
Connor you need to face what you have done. Are the animals alive or not ? Photos please.

Old 12-22-2014, 07:30 PM   #228
hawktalon99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsalltender View Post
I don't have anyone's snakes
He's not going to respond here. He just lurks in the shadows on this thread. He just wanted to let everyone know that he only stole geckos, not snakes.

Old 12-22-2014, 08:34 PM   #229
Beyond GenetiX
He did not steal any snakes, however he would have made off with several bearded dragons had I let him. He will continue to hide and lurk in the shadows

Old 12-22-2014, 10:03 PM   #230
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
All of this info has already been forwarded to the Stratford police and to his mother. I also have made numerous attempts offline to help him end this. He knows he has done wrong, I believe he is truly sorry for getting caught. His actions speak volumes to me, he is definitely not trustworthy. Sorry Connor, I feel that I give you more than enough opportunities.
Exactly! He is sorry that he has gotten caught, but not sorry that he scammed someone out of their animals.

As young as he has started, I believe he will become a career criminal, moving on to bigger things as soon as he is able. So many names come to mind ... It is also quite probable that he didn't start with reptiles/animals, started with something smaller and got away with it, which raised his confidence. What Connor doesn't realize, that the majority of the reptile community sticks together and will help another member as much as they possibly can.

Connor, will not on his own, acquiesce and return the geckos or send money. His ego will prevent that from happening, along with his justification as to why he did it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!