Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #1
1truth
ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS

I contacted Andrew in late Nov. about a lavender albino he had for sale. One week later I had spoke to him about purchasing the snake. He sent me handling pictures and all the stats on the snake (ie feeding habits, lenght/weight, age, and sex). I agreed to purchase the snake for $1920 shipping included. I sent the money on Monday by a bank check.
He said he was going to ship my snake the following Monday with a few other large snake that Bob Clark had purchased because Bob Clark had lended him his Delta shipping account information. The snake was suppose to ship on a Monday, but did not arrive because his pregant girlfriend had to see her doctor.( Understandable shit happens, Strike 1).

He then tells me he is going to ship the snake on Tuesday the following day. After recieving no conformation or tracking information about the snake I emailed Andrew to inquire about the shipping of the snake. He told me he woke up late and could not make it to the airport. (Strike 2). He assures me the snake will ship out on Wedsenday.

In Connecticut it is starting to turn into winter and get cold I wanted to make sure the snake would arrive because the cold fronts had finally hit.
Wedensday arrives and I still have not recieved any conformation or shipping details about the snake. After emailing Andrew he responds after a few hours stating his pregant girlfriend has been locked up all day in jail and spent most of the day trying to get her and his baby out of jail. (Strike 3).
Just when I was going to ask for the money back he once again assured me the snake was set for Thrusday.

The snake was suppose to arrive at 8:20pm on Thursday using Bob Clarks Delta account. The snake however did not arrive untill 11:50pm, Delta had put the snake on the wrong flight(Shit happens).
The snake arrived and supposedly weight 110lbs or so. When they put the package on the scale at Delta it read 64lbs. I already started to think there was possibly something wrong. I also noticed on the shipping address was Ball Room South Pythons, which meant it was not sent with Bob Clarks Delta account.

I get home and expecting to take a 18ft Lavendar Albino weighting 100+lbs. Upon opening the package I find a snake with stuck shed all over, only 15ft long and dead. In the package there was 4 heat packs thrown on the bottom of the package with the snake laying on top of them and the DEAD snake was warm to my touch.

I called Andrew that night at about 1:00am and he hung up the phone on me(understable its 1am).
The following day we played email tag back in forth in which he wanted pictures of the dead snake and he was blaming Delta for the dead snake.

I then call Bob Clark to see if he knew of Andrew, if he had purchased any of his large snakes, and if he let him use his Delta shipping account. I ended up speaking to Jeff Byers because Bob Clark was out of the country. Jeff told me he knew of no large snakes being purchased and he told me Bob Clark would never let anyone use his Delta account not even his friend of 23yrs.

I then call Ball Room South Pythons the shipping name on the package. I speak with Mike Cole the owner. He tells me he did lend Andrew his Delta account, but did not personally ship the snake. He then also told me if Andrew would not cooperate he would help me with resovling the situation. Mike also said Andrew does not understand Delta's shipping rules and the 4hr layover was no where near Deltas guidelines for taking responsiblity.

Andrew now emails me back stating he has spoken with Delta and they said it is not there problem. I then call Andrew to speak with him about this and his girlfriend says he was not home and will have him call me back, which he never does. I then call Mike at Ball Room South Pythons back and tell him Andrew will not call me back. Mike tells me he will call Andrew personally and speak with him. Suddenly I have a email for Andrew stating he will refund me my money in full, but will take time ( now were getting somewhere).

2 weeks ago he told me finally had some money to send me after selling his large green anaconda. He told me a $1,000 check was in the mail and should be arriving in a few days. Six days later I email Andrew telling him I have not received the check. He tells me he canceld that check and sent out another one. This was last Friday. Today I still have not recieved a check and emailed him numerous times to no responses recieved.

Here is most of the emails sent(he has 2 different accounts) this email is where most information was sent. Starting with the newest emails first.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:17:38 -0800 (PST)
To: <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Lavender Female

Ok sounds good. What day are you suppose to get the check?

--- On Thu, 1/28/10, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com>
To: "mike vetica" <xfootball36@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 3:10 PM

I'm getting a check next week for 1000 dollars down on my green. I'm just gonna cash it and send it to you by postal money order. Then when I get the rest I will send you that
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:32:05 -0800 (PST)

Andrew where are we at?

--- On Wed, 1/13/10, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 7:07 PM

I know. And you have been patient. I'm just saying that right now the snakes are my only source of income. If I was working I would have paid you back. That's all. As soon as I get the money I will send it to you

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:59:29 -0800 (PST)

I understand andrew thats why im being patient im just saying i dont want to keep waiting.

--- On Wed, 1/13/10, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 6:24 PM

I understand but I don't know what you want me to do. I don't have a job. All I have is these snakes that I'm trying to sell. Not trying to dick you around I just haven't been paid.

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:23:35 -0800 (PST)

Ok, if it goes longer than 3 weeks we are gonna need to figure something out because i want my money and cant keep waiting, as you can see ive been very patient throught out this whole incident. Talk to you soon

Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 4:39 PM

Got a deposit. On my big green. He said it would take a few weeks. No more then 3. Nothing else is selling and I don't have a job so as soon as I get paid I will send it to you

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:14:19 -0800 (PST)

Andrew any word yet, i havent heard from you lately

--- On Mon, 1/4/10, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 6:58 PM

I'm waiting for a deposit on my big green. So that will be good. I have a million people interested but no one paying. Two guys are fighting overe her so I know I will be getting paid on her soon

Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:53:26 -0800 (PST)

Anything gone through yet Andrew?

--- On Mon, 12/21/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, December 21, 2009, 9:41 AM

So far none of the deals have went threw I will let you know asap though. I got a kingsnake account and have posted on there so hopefully it will help

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:04:10 -0800 (PST)

Alright, I'll be in contact with you next week. Thank you.

--- On Wed, 12/16/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 8:31 PM

I put it down on a house for rent. Prob shouldn't have done that before I shipped her but I had to take care of my family. I have money getting wired the end of the week or the first of next. And yes I am refunding your money

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:17:17 -0800 (PST)
To: Andrew Biddle<majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com>

You do not have the money that i sent you? Are you going to refund me in full, $1,920

--- On Wed, 12/16/09, Andrew Biddle <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 10:50 AM

Doesn't look like delta is helping me with anything. I have a few deals that are suppose to go through between this week and next and I should be able to get the money to you.
--- On Tue, 12/15/09, mike vetica <xfootball36@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "Andrew Biddle" <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 11:18 PM

Are you going to speak with somebody tomm

--- On Tue, 12/15/09, Andrew Biddle <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 5:21 PM

I talked to delta yesturday and they were trying to give me a run around. I spoke with someone today that really seems like they are gonna help me resolve this issue. Because they messed up the shipping and it arrived there 5hrs later then it was suppose to hopefully they are gonna insure the package.

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, mike vetica <xfootball36@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 6:26 PM

Ok

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 1:04 PM

I was on the phone with delta all day yesturday. Waiting for a manager monday.

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:46:13 -0800 (PST)

I don't understand why you don't believe me, after all the trouble we've already gone through I don't want nor do either of us need this situation to be any worse. I'm at work right now. When I get home I'll send more pics.

--- On Fri, 12/11/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 11:33 AM

Send lots of pics and pcs of the box and everything

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:31:14 -0800 (PST)

Sending you pictures right now from my sisters phone (who was with me) of the snake

--- On Fri, 12/11/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 11:26 AM

First I want pictures of the snake. Then I'm calling delta because they screwed up the flight. You should have checked it there. That way you could have showed them. So they are liable for the snake not being alive

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:22:34 -0800 (PST)

Heat packs were all underneath her. Once again, the snake looked nothing like the one in the picture, also nowhere near 18 feet, also very malnourished. You didn't answer my question though. When are you going to refund me?

Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 10:52 AM

I'm assuming you have taken pictures of everything rght? Box and everything. I had them tapped in the corners. No way they could have gotten underneath her. When I weight the snake it was 80lbs. Sorry I miss judged. Don't know why it said 65lbs but it saved $.

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:11:25 -0800 (PST)

We finally got the snake around 12:30 PM last night. Opened the box, and the snake was dead. She was sitting on the heat packs the whole time, they weren't taped to the top of the box. I think she overheated. Also, the snake did not look like the snake in the picture at all, and it only weighed about 60 lbs and not the 100 lbs you originally said. It had stuck shed all on it. I want to be refunded for all this trouble that I should not have had to go through.

Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 8:50 AM

Hey I'm at work but email me let me know what happen. My grlfriend sad you called lastnight and I talk to you for a second but... Was asleep so I don't remember a thing. She tried wakng me up but. Guess I was out of it. I will be able to call around lunch

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:07:30 -0800 (PST)

Im at the cargo hanger for delta and they can not find the snake. They do not know where the snake is. Call me at 860-918-3473.

--- On Thu, 12/10/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 1:31 PM

Pick up at delta cargo. Flight #1618 arrives at 8:22

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:15:53 -0800 (PST)

860 918 3473

--- On Thu, 12/10/09, Andrew Biddle <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 8:40 AM

need phone #

--- On Tue, 12/8/09, mike vetica <xfootball36@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 9:20 PM

Alright. Let me know when she leaves. When was the last time she ate?

--- On Tue, 12/8/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 4:12 PM

It would be 7:20pm if I remeber correctly

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 13:11:16 -0800 (PST)

Well it says 1-2 inches early morning then changing to rainfall. High is 42, thursday high is 37, fri high is 30. Today is 48. So tomm still looks best. Any idea when she should arrive here

--- On Tue, 12/8/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 3:55 PM

Gonna be going through delta. Do I need to wait? Let me know.

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:52:28 -0800 (PST)

Do you know any of the details. When it should arrive? we are suppose to have a few inches of snow tomm, who are you shipping with?

Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 2:32 PM

I got there an hour late. There is another flight tomorrow I am gonna put her on. Sorry for all this trouble

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 10:46:32 -0800 (PST)

How'd you make out today, everything go as planned?

--- On Mon, 12/7/09, Andrew Biddle <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo....com> wrote:

Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 3:35 PM

Hey buddy. I wasn't able to get to the airport today.I don't know if I told you or not but the whole reason I am selling most of my stuff is because my gf is pregnat with twins and i had to take her to the doc because she was having problems. Sorry. I am gonna go in the morning and will email you with all the info. Sorry again.
--- On Mon, 12/7/09, mikbe vetica <xfootball36@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 2:09 AM

Your talking monday night she would be here

--- On Sun, 12/6/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 8:25 PM

I am heading there in the morning and she would be there in the afternoon prob around 7 but I can't be sure. I have to see when the first flight is

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 17:06:48 -0800 (PST)

Ya VA is to far bro. When would she arive at the airport, do you have any idea? maybe i could get here at like 2 a.m. instead of early afternoon

--- On Sun, 12/6/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 7:38 PM

Is it gonna get any warmer? How far of a drive would it be to va? My father is heading there this coming weekend and could take it to va f that wasn't to far of a drive. If not its no bg deal. Just let me know

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:34:07 -0800 (PST)

Mike Vetica
54 WoodBridge Rd
Glastonbury,CT 06033
Bradley international airport
Its getting pretty cold up here, snowed sat night daytime high's are in the low 40's

--- On Sun, 12/6/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.....com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 4:51 PM

Gonna be shipping tomorrow. Send me all your info again if you could. My computer is acting up. Along with airport

Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:26:32 -0800 (PST)

Alright thanks man

--- On Wed, 12/2/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 8:07 PM

Just got the check this morning. Getting the delta account tomorrow and shipping everything on monday. Will send you all shipping info when I leave airport

Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:10:59 -0800 (PST)

Hey Andrew, just checking to see where everything is at?

--- On Mon, 11/30/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 3:02 PM

8-12lbs

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:02:10 -0800 (PST)

10 lb 12 lb how big are we talking

--- On Mon, 11/30/09, majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 2:51 PM

She is pounding rabbits. Big ones. She takes 2 every 2 weeks

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:50:12 -0800 (PST)

Lol aight. What has she been eating and how often?

Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 2:38 PM

Ya I'm waiting to hear back. Have to keep his purchase on the down low. Sorry.lol

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:37:48 -0800 (PST)

wow he let you use his account, thats pretty cool. So maybe tomm then. What did he buy from you

Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 2:27 PM

I have to ship 3 big snakes one of which goes to bob clark. So I'm tryng to set t up for them all to go out plus I'm using his account

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:26:43 -0800 (PST)

Ok just let me know, so when do you plan to ship her tomm after you get the money or wed

Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 2:15 PM

I will either be using delta or contanetal

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike Vetica
54 WoodBridge Rd
Glastonbury, CT 06033

Bradley international, who are you shipping with?

Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 1:38 PM

Ya email me all your info for shippng and the airport

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:34:07 -0800 (PST)

Ya def because the days are in the high 40's to low 50's now

--- On Mon, 11/30/09, Andrew Biddle <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 1:01 PM

Yes someone will be there. I will let you know when I recieve it. I will also make sure to pack heat

--- On Mon, 11/30/09, mike vetica <xfootball36@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 5:20 PM

Alright, i mailed it out over night by 3 tomm, will someone be home to sign?

--- On Sat, 11/28/09, Andrew Biddle <majorleagueconstrictors@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009, 7:14 PM

Thanks. Yes $1800 is correct. She is about 100lbs so shipping would run about $120 airport to airport.

--- On Sat, 11/28/09, mike vetica <xfootball36@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009, 6:31 PM

Wow, congrats that is defnietly a wake up call. Best of luck. It was $1800 correct. I will send a bank check. I think shipping to the airport would be best, how much does she weigh?

Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009, 12:10 PM

Foundout I am haveing twins.lol So I need to move some of the large snakes mostly for money too. You can send it to the address listed below. Thanks.

Andrew Biddle
37118 Church Ave
Dade City, FL 33525

Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009, 4:50 PM

I will take her, i will send you the money on monday. If somebody else wants her too let me know. Just out of curiosity why are you getting out of the big snakes, you had an amazing collection

Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009, 10:40 AM

She has no health issues. She is 100% healthy. Great temperment as well. Deff a awesome snake. I have been taking postal money orders........ Works best. Soon as money arrives I set up shipping.

Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009, 3:24 PM

She is a beautiful snake. Does she have any mites or health issues? What kind of payment do you take? She appears to be very laid back which was a concern for me getting a snake that big and not growing it up to see how they act.What and how often has she been feeding?

Subject: Lavender Female
To: xfootball36@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009, 8:55 AM

Here are some older pics. They are months old. Sorry they are just the only ones I have. I will get some more today or tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am no way trying to discredit Ball Room South Pythons (Mike Cole) or Bob Clark. I just want everyone to know the great lenght I have gone to get the truth and my money back.

BUYER BEWARE ANDREW BIDDLE

Old 03-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
Flatlander
You are far more patient than me. It doesn't sound like you are ever going to see your money again. He's still trying to sell his big green in the python forum, hopefully potential buyers will see this first. What a pity it had to go this way.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #3
Archie Bottoms
Pure rip off he did not even send you the snake he showed you.Run around is the first sign of a rip off,he gave many more signs than that.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
spyder79
In the spirit of the BOI we need to hear both sides of the stories and since the seller in question is viewing this thread I suspect a response is forthcoming.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:39 PM   #5
majorleagueconstrictors
Lol Wow buddy, ok I understand that this was a bad deal and I haven't been able to get the money out like I had hope but I JUST recieved your emails today and was planning on getting back to you this evening. But lets not forget the fact that I didn't want to ship the snake because of weather. And you where throwing a cry fit about getting her(which I understand since you had already paid) but I didn't feel comfortable because the weather was so cold. So I used 4 heat packs because if I recall the your high for the day was like 20. And delta did lose the shipment for 4hrs which may or maynot have had an affect on the health of the animal. And I was off on the weight but I know I wasn't that far off on the lenght. I don't really care what you say. But none of that really matters. The fact is the snake died in shipping and I told you you would get your money back all of it and you will. Which I personally think I shouldn't have to pay you the shipping because I didn't want to ship under the weather conditions and you did. But that doesnt really matter at this point. I could tell you to get bent and sorry crap like this happens. I didn't offer any health guarantee of any sort but I'm not going to do that. Even though most people on here said I should. I did send you the check last week and I guess I should figure a way to find proof from the post office. Sorry it has taken me two days to get back to you but unfortunitly I don't always get to check my emails as soon as I would like. You can trust you will be hearing soon.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:43 PM   #6
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorleagueconstrictors View Post
Lol Wow buddy, ok I understand that this was a bad deal and I haven't been able to get the money out like I had hope but I JUST recieved your emails today and was planning on getting back to you this evening. But lets not forget the fact that I didn't want to ship the snake because of weather. And you where throwing a cry fit about getting her(which I understand since you had already paid) but I didn't feel comfortable because the weather was so cold. So I used 4 heat packs because if I recall the your high for the day was like 20. And delta did lose the shipment for 4hrs which may or maynot have had an affect on the health of the animal. And I was off on the weight but I know I wasn't that far off on the lenght. I don't really care what you say. But none of that really matters. The fact is the snake died in shipping and I told you you would get your money back all of it and you will. Which I personally think I shouldn't have to pay you the shipping because I didn't want to ship under the weather conditions and you did. But that doesnt really matter at this point. I could tell you to get bent and sorry crap like this happens. I didn't offer any health guarantee of any sort but I'm not going to do that. Even though most people on here said I should. I did send you the check last week and I guess I should figure a way to find proof from the post office. Sorry it has taken me two days to get back to you but unfortunitly I don't always get to check my emails as soon as I would like. You can trust you will be hearing soon.
Did you mail out the payment via certified mail? if not when you resend (due to having canceled the first check) spend the 13 bux for certified mail that way you have tracking information and know it will get there.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:46 PM   #7
majorleagueconstrictors
No I didn't but believe me I will this time

Old 03-05-2010, 10:54 PM   #8
zzzdanz
The money should have been sitting in an account untouched until the deal was thru.You sent a snake that you knew was under the weight that you advertised?..Basically scammed the buyer into paying in full for the advertised animal, sent him a different animal& spent all his money.

good business practice

Old 03-05-2010, 10:56 PM   #9
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
The money should have been sitting in an account untouched until the deal was thru.You sent a snake that you knew was under the weight that you advertised?..Basically scammed the buyer into paying in full for the advertised animal, sent him a different animal& spent all his money.

good business practice
definitely should not have spent the money until the deal was finalized that i completely agree with but im not sure how hard it is to weigh a 18Ft snake im sure many of the big snake breeders guestimate at the weight on them. Though 40lbs does seem a little drastic of a mistake.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #10
majorleagueconstrictors
Your right but I was in a money crunch and didn't think anything was going to happen. I know I should have held it. And that is why I AM GOING to pay him back. As far as the weight goes I never advertised the weight. I said shipping would be about $120 because it was prob gonna be 100lbs. And shippin ended up costing me more anyway. So ya I did make a mistake but of course no one gets on here and says how many nice animals I have sent out of the past year. And how good I have taken care of people that I have delt with. So now that I was struggling and things went bad and I am trying to make things right I'm gonna get bashed and ran through the gutter. And because it took me a two days to get back with him. It's not like I was telling him to go shove it. I told him he would get his money.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!