Info TGR Rack Heat Tape Connection Issue - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2018, 08:10 PM   #21
elthznd901
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRussLLC View Post
Ah yes, here we go again. I assume you're also the one posting fake negatice reviews of TGR everywhere? Im not surprised Eric has no time for this ridiculousness.

This is nothing but petty paranoia at best, and slander by competiter at worst. Has anyone been harmed, has anything at all happaned? No.

Eric has said he will bring legal action against those posting fake reviews and lying. And I say good! Its his right. Can you afford to cover the costs of TGR's lost profits? Definately not, so i would stop posting stuff like this.

I don't speak for Eric or TGR, i am simply a happy customer. I doubt youll ever see him waste his time on here.
I am not sure if you are referring to me(the original poster) or someone in this post.. but there is nothing fake about this(and i am surely not a competitor.. although I am a bit annoyed I have a $300 table essentially and had to relocate all of my animals until I decide to correct this). Anyone with these racks(unless he fixed newer ones) can easily take apart the heat tape and check for themselves.

The heat tape manufacturer was notified and reached out to TGR as well. I also asked a few electricians opinions and they stated the same.. although not illegal definitely not safe. Either way.. everyone can make their own assessment and decide for themselves.

I have a feeling the only legal action surrounding this that will be viable might involve if someone gets hurt or injured because the connection causes a fire.

Old 01-10-2018, 08:11 PM   #22
Snake-Queen
If Eric isn't going to respond himself, your claims of court are hearsay.

It's not libel if true. Prove those pictures are not from TGR racks.

Old 01-10-2018, 09:19 PM   #23
snowgyre
Eric is commenting on the relevant thread on the Facebook FBI - Feedback and Inquiries for Reptiles page. Here is his comment. Several folks who have purchased his racks are commenting there about the electrical issue, feel free to check it out.
Attached Images

Old 01-10-2018, 09:25 PM   #24
snowgyre
Here were my responding comments, and I was sure to add the margin of the Facebook page here so you can see the group name. I think Lucille made a valid point above about liability, and rather than hanging Eric out to dry for making a mistake so early in his business career, I tried to at least give him some ideas to make the mistake right. However, being defensive over what is obviously a severe electrical hazard isn't doing him any favors currently. Other buyers have checked the connections on racks made prior to October 2017 and left feedback, but I will let you read those quotes on Facebook directly as they would be third-party quotes here.
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2018, 10:49 AM   #25
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRussLLC View Post
Ah yes, here we go again. I assume you're also the one posting fake negatice reviews of TGR everywhere? Im not surprised Eric has no time for this ridiculousness.

I don't speak for Eric or TGR
But you just did.

Old 01-11-2018, 01:16 PM   #26
Skyefoxx
That response from Eric is infuriating. Please correct me if I'm wrong but from what I'm reading in that first paragraph he admits that he was not doing it up to manufacturer recommendations and that he has since changed them. He is ALSO saying that because nobody's house is on fire YET then the original connections as they were done are totally fine. If he's admitting that the connections were not up to par, regardless of how 'okay' he thinks it is, this only supports the OP's review. I'm glad that he is now choosing to do it correctly but I have a serious issue with the fact that he won't admit any issue with the original method. He definitely won't be getting my money...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!