Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2017, 09:27 PM   #91
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post

Yeah, so what I lied
about paying with credit card! They guy hustled me and I wanted to return the iggy. He wouldn’t return any money at first and i thought I paid with my credit card profile on PayPal but then realized I paid with my linked checking account.
Well, if you will lie about payment, you will lie about other things as well. You can't even remember how you paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
Not Money 100% not about the money for the last time and this is why I’ll refund the 100$ to shut this argument about me up
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
I’ll refund the money when I see fit
You're lying. And playing games.
I hope plenty of future buyers and sellers read this thread to get an idea of how they might be treated if they deal with you.
And of course prospective employers often google applicant's names. They will see how you handle issues. I doubt they will want behavior like yours in their company.
 
Old 12-31-2017, 09:29 PM   #92
mhenry
kw18, keep the animal and send back the $100 or send the animal back and get your refund. Its pretty simple. You did not get "Ripped"
 
Old 12-31-2017, 10:03 PM   #93
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
No I posted and made it clear why I had 1 page on a prior deal with tYJOHN ... not to distract or “filler” but to show the whole story from beginning to end and why I don’t trust this guy. ...
That certainly doesn't smell right. If you had a previous deal with this seller and you didn't trust him, you would be silly to complete another transaction with him.
Nope, it has to either be buyer's remorse, or you have a serious case of the gimmies and are trying to keep the critter and get money back too.
 
Old 12-31-2017, 10:44 PM   #94
tlmoon
This really boils down to whether this is the same animal. Kameron thinks it is not, but some other experienced people do not agree and based on the pictures posted, think it looks like the same animal. So at best, it doesn't seem like there is any solid evidence (despite Kameron's being sure).

Kameron, you are acting hysterical and trying to act like you've been victimized. You have the iguana, a promised refund, and another $100 from the sounds of it. Not everyone on the BOI is going to agree with you, and so far you seem to attack anyone who posts something that you don't agree with. You seem like a very difficult person to deal with. A lot of sellers would not agree to any refund, and you are making this more difficult for the seller who really does seem to be trying to work with you.
 
Old 12-31-2017, 10:54 PM   #95
JCCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
I’ll refund the money when I see fit and the majority has spoken here.
The refund is very much the issue at hand. Since you've said that you don't want to return the iguana, then you need to give the man his money and go on about your life. I mean, I wouldn't think $100 would be hard to come up with for a big iguana baller like yourself. Either ship the iguana back or send the money back. You don't get to keep both and then continue to whine about being the victim. Also, the majority has very much spoken, you are simply not agreeing with them.
 
Old 01-01-2018, 03:50 AM   #96
Akiranar
For a person who feels their integrity is being called into question... I will say this. I have no question about his integrity, for he has none. The E-Mail where he told the OP that he would just issue a charge back and keep the Animal and get the money back says everything to me about his lack of integrity.
 
Old 01-01-2018, 07:10 PM   #97
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
If my point hasn’t been made please feel free to advice me how to do so haha... as I stated before in tyjohn for sale aid I’m over and done dealing with this it’s been a month with no resolve. Plain and simple I don’t trust this guy to send back the iggy while he hold my 800$. (I sent him 900$ without insurance or an animal why can’t he have the same “TRUST” I had to install in him when I paid ????

Last time we spoke he said not to ship because it was too cold and Christmas delay.

I take it as a loss. I’ll either sell him to a friend for the $$money I lost or if ty refunds me the 800$ plus shipping since this is not my fault why should I lose money on a scam? Then I’ll return the lizard.

I don’t negotiate with scammers hahah that was a joke I’m open to return if it doesn’t leave my with no money and no lizard =====no insurance = I’m screwed
Do you even want this iguana? If you don't want it but are keeping it to neglect then you're just adding on to the animal-human problems we have today. He sent you $100 from his own pocket to pay your shipping to him. This is just one of those things that you guys are both on defensive. You gotta realize that both of you could take this up higher on chain of command, but you're the one with the iguana and I think.aybe you should ship it. If he doesn't refund then he'll be the one stealing. But if you're just going to tuck that $100 in your pocket instead of sending it back if you're going back on your deal then I think you're the one stealing. Send him the iguana. We gotta remember that, yeah it's a expensive deal, but the iguana's safety of self and others should be in our minds as well.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
 
Old 01-01-2018, 07:13 PM   #98
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
Yes you did ?! When I first commented on you for sale add, “saying the animal I received was different” you emailed me and that was our agreement... then I deleted the posts ( so you can resell the lewisi) and you freaked out saying I could “delete post” so therefore you couldn’t trust me... I will indeed post the email screenshots AS soon as I’m able to upload pictures again. Like I said for some reason I can’t. I tried uploading the Side By side picture of my 2016 female and your 2016 male to show how small he is and Compare The size to the PICTURE of the lewisi you posted for sale.

Don’t worry TY I’m not going anywhere! By end of day people will see you not only tried pulling a fast one on me in 2016 with the cooper male and keeping my 800$ or 700$ I forget, and to your credit ( We couldn’t get on the same page for shipping cus one day I’d be gone and the next you’d be gone but you then ignored me for several days and only to reply the animal was NOW sold and. You wouldn’t be refunding my Money) I then had to open a PayPal case and try to get my money back... You then hahahah a provided PayPal with a bogus shipping invoice trying to show you had shipped me the Cooper male.
( I obviously know now that I should have never delt with you again) that’s why

I reiterate to everyone here that this is my own fault!

* My reason for bringing all this to light is because I don’t want anyone else to get scammed by you! I’ve bought several high percentage lewisi this year alone and I could care less about the MONEY ppl!!!! It’s the fact this TYJOHN has. Got one over on me Twice now (excuse me tried)

So to all you fauna users who want to side with him and tell him he’s done the right thing blah blah blahsy blah BEfORe hearing my side and seeing my eveidice... well you’re just as ignorant as myself haha it’s a new age people and there are dishonest people out there.
Where's you're evidence so we can see it

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
 
Old 01-01-2018, 07:21 PM   #99
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
Stand corrected half not full
If he refunds you $800 and you don't ship the iguana then he'll be pretty much be giving you a free iguana (hence stealing). If he sends one side of the table abd you send the other then he can give you the rest of the payment. We'll be here and we can see everything working through. If you say you don't want the iguana then send it back and show us evidence. Then John sends us evidence that shows he got it, and if he didn't then his solution to it. And after that the evidence on him sending the money and you getting it. Y'all need to sort this out lol

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
 
Old 01-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #100
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
How can you trust me TY??? How about the fact I paid you WITHOUT a PayPal invoice or anything from you besides YOUR WORD! And I got the shit end of the stick by you sending me a different iggy like I’m so newbie. You got caught. End of story.

I’m the one that has no insurance or ZERO trust in you! You’ve done something similar before is why I brought up our past deal! Showing everyone your character!
I have 100$ refund to cover shipping! I’m not losing a dollar on this deal, I got played not you sir so don’t play the victim here!
Anyone that wants to argue for me to send this guy his iguana back with all of my money back is crazy! Yes, half was cool at first but I see that this guy is a scammer Flipper whatever you want to label it.
He kind of did get the shit end of a stick, he's losing his prized and only iguana. And you don't Want the iguana, if you say you're concerned about it and your kids than it would be best as a father to ship it back no? Rather to throw it in the streets or neglect it which can be taken for animal abuse

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HI WHITE-BLACK AND WHITE ARGENTINE MALE 225.00 FREE 24 HOUR SHIPPING tegusonly Tegus 0 09-26-2017 12:20 PM
[Trade] 1 year old pure high white black and white tegu looks to be female titanboi88 Tegus 0 11-28-2011 04:10 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.05176210 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC