SOLD!! Mega line Hypos, Outcrossed, Females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 09-25-2020, 10:14 AM   #1
RustyGreen
Mega line Hypos, Outcrossed, Females

I have two female Hypos from the Mega line available.

They are outcrossed from a Mega Tricolor Hypo Het Amel and 66% Het Anery (male) to an unrelated Hybino Het Anery (female).(Photos shown of the adults)

Available Females

Tangerine Hypo, Het Amel, 50% Het Anery _ SOLD

Tricolor Hypo, Het Amel, 50% Het Anery _ SOLD

The Mega Hypo line is VERY uncommon and these are outcrossed. This is the first year I bred this pairing.

The future offspring from the two females are fantastic, they likely have all the recessive color variations, aberrant pattern possibilities and Mega Hypo lineage.

If you're looking for a male, I have a friend that might have a couple outcrossed Mega line males that would be PERFECT for a future Mega Hypo project.

Feeding: They will be fully established on F/T pinkies prior to shipping.

Shipping: Via FedEx overnight to your local hub or door. (I am certified thru FedEx to ship live reptiles and live arrival is guaranteed.)

Payment Options: PayPal, Check or Money Order. If you use PayPal please increase the total price by 3%.

Payment Plans are accepted; I will work with your situation, so let's talk and make a deal.

Please E-Mail me directly if you have any questions: RustinGreen@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Rusty

NOTE: Discounts will be given to any First Responder, Medical, Police, Military service person or Student.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hondo, honduran, hypo, mega, tricolor hypo