Heavy parasite load found in ball python from Ed Clark - Page 50 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #491
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Because one had to sign out so the other could sign in. This is probably TMI but they are sharing an IP right now. Wrap your mind around that Wes....lol
That is just sick.... Now back to the topic on hand

Old 09-23-2007, 08:33 PM   #492
Wilomn
Quote:
Because one had to sign out so the other could sign in. This is probably TMI but they are sharing an IP right now. Wrap your mind around that Wes....lol
No, no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Say it ain't so....tell me it's just my overactive imagination, my ability to see into ones deepest darkest places and toy with what is secret, ANYTHING except that it's the TRUTH!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Can you imagine the offspring such a couple could produce?

Oh wait, being as that they are both TOTALLY testosterone free, I suppose we'll not see progeny.

Thank all that's sacred for that.

Unless, on no, they're like some Whiptail lizards and reproduce with females only.

ewww and yuck

Old 09-23-2007, 08:34 PM   #493
SPJ
Quote:
they are sharing an IP right now
I thought the only they shared was a brain.

Old 09-23-2007, 08:35 PM   #494
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I thought the only they shared was a brain.
I thought all they shared was their "sabers."

And of course the love of mr. clark.

Old 09-23-2007, 08:36 PM   #495
SPJ
Quote:
Name : Bruce Stephenson
So the Degobah System is in Florida. Hmm. Never knew that. LOL.

Old 09-23-2007, 09:06 PM   #496
GKO Reptiles
[quote=bud mierkey]sorry if you were waiting wess
I did not post since i have a real life out side of the one where you call me names and slander innocent people.
QUOTE]

You know what this is Off-topic but I have been wanting to say this for years. BUD... You dont slander inocent people??????? Then what do you call what you and stephenson did to us?? You guys are Scum pure utter scum.

Old 09-23-2007, 09:10 PM   #497
GKO Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
sorry if you were waiting wess
I did not post since i have a real life out side of the one where you call me names and slander innocent people.
You know what this is Off-topic but I have been wanting to say this for years. BUD... You dont slander inocent people??????? Then what do you call what you and stephenson did to us?? You guys are Scum pure utter scum.

Hopefully the quote worked here?

Old 09-23-2007, 09:56 PM   #498
Ken Harbart
I can't necessarily fault Ed too much for not replying, as this is a classic "damned if you do, damned if you don't." However, I believe not addressing the situation to be the worse of the two. It's not going to go away, and while a few folks have come to the table with their minds already made up, Ed would have benefited by making a positive impression on the fence sitters.

That being said, what I've found to be most disturbing has nothing at all to do with the transaction at hand. Rather, it is the apparent affiliation with idiots such as Bruce & Bud. I was wondering how someone of Bruce's & Bud's low character could still be in the green karma-wise. As such, I did a little digging for the truth. It seems the bulk of their positive karma is coming from each other in a classic manipulation of the system.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:00 PM   #499
David Scarboro
Oh Boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
I can't necessarily fault Ed too much for not replying, as this is a classic "damned if you do, damned if you don't." However, I believe not addressing the situation to be the worse of the two. It's not going to go away, and while a few folks have come to the table with their minds already made up, Ed would have benefited by making a positive impression on the fence sitters.

That being said, what I've found to be most disturbing has nothing at all to do with the transaction at hand. Rather, it is the apparent affiliation with idiots such as Bruce & Bud. I was wondering how someone of Bruce's & Bud's low character could still be in the green karma-wise. As such, I did a little digging for the truth. It seems the bulk of their positive karma is coming from each other in a classic manipulation of the system.
Durn Cheating Jedi Wannabes!
General Obi isn't going to like this one bit!

Old 09-23-2007, 10:01 PM   #500
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
So Judy and Robin, two people I have never heard of and admit to being willing thralls of Wes Pollock, ban Ed from their lame site without any evidence. How surprising.
Yet another example of you clowns making utterly unfounded accusations and conclusions. Show me where I have "admitted to being a willing thrall of Wes Pollock".... What in the world does Wes have to do with BP.net anyhow? He's never even posted there. Ed's banning from our site had absolutely nothing to do with Wes and absolutely nothing to do with this current issue.

First you accuse me of being this "Bill" person. Do you apologize when I show that I am not? No. Now this...on top of everything else you blather on about. How can you ever accuse anyone of not knowing what they are talking about when you are so utterly clueless yourself?

Do you really take yourselfves so seriously? Do you really mean all this poo you spew? Or is it all some grand game you play to see who can create the stupidest character on BOI and how many people can you get to believe you're really this dumb?

Ed could clear this matter up with just a few short minutes of his time...by simply posting proof that the animals he sent Emily are exactly as he represented them....CBB holdbacks that HE produced. If HE produced them, it should be easy to prove.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!