SOLD!! 0.0.1 Yellow Ackie from RareEarth - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 02-16-2020, 02:56 PM   #1
spanah22
0.0.1 Yellow Ackie from RareEarth

For sale I have a 0.0.1 yellow ackie monitor bought directly from Rare Earth Inc.

I am located in Maryland (ZIP 21794) and would prefer to meet in person with the buyer, but will consider shipping if necessary. I am willing to drive to meet a buyer located in the states bordering Maryland as well. I have complete enclosures for sale too, along with multiple water and food dishes, lighting, etc. for sale also. Contact me for the details on these.

‘Lemon’, as I’ve been calling him/her, is a fast, highly food-motivated little character. He/she is about 7 months old, is healthy, and has no deformities.

I am selling due to lack of personal finances to afford the upkeep on my collection, and as a result I am selling my collection to try to stay afloat with my other expenses. He/she is a quality animal and a pleasure to observe and interact with, so I would not otherwise be letting him/her go.

I am asking $350 for Lemon; which is a loss on my initial investment into him/her, and should be a fair price. Rare Earth Inc., who sold Lemon to me, is a breeder renowned for the quality of their bloodlines. In the future, Lemon may fit in well into a breeding program, but has so far made a great pet.

Thank you for considering my listing. Please PM me with any offers or inquiries.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-25-2020, 02:29 AM   #2
Keith N
You still have? I’m not too far from you

Old 03-08-2020, 03:19 AM   #3
Varanoid523
Did you sell this Ackie?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ackie, maryland, rareearth, varanus