First U.S. Hatched Hypo Green Burmese - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #21
KelliH
Ben, congrats on those beautiful Hypo Green Burmese. Your photos are making us want to get into keeping some burms again! Very nice!

Old 05-20-2011, 04:59 PM   #22
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaconda420 View Post
not yet.. he lives a hour away and i go there one or twice a week. next trip up ther will be soon.
Let me know what Brad says. I would be curious to hear what he thinks after he sees mine. Again it doesn't apear the het granites in these guys shows up. At least not as far as I can tell yet. I'm sure some of them are het granite and some of them are not, so it doesn't look like the het granite does anything to the pattern. The only other gene that could be a factor is the het albino which I know all mine are het for. That could make them lighter looking, but would not likely do anything to their pattern, based on what we know het albinos to do in all the other morphs of burms.

Old 05-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #23
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Ben, congrats on those beautiful Hypo Green Burmese. Your photos are making us want to get into keeping some burms again! Very nice!
Thanks Kelli!! Now is probably the best time to get back into them. There are a ton of great breeding projects out there right now, and there is going to be some amazing things produced over the next few years with them. The burm market had been pretty stale for a while with not a lot of new stuff coming out, but that is changing right now. Not to mention, the hypos and caramel burms which can be combined with everthing else including each other are arguably some of the best looking snakes out there.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:19 PM   #24
GTOJoe
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ben, those hypo greens are jaw-dropping. Congrats on the FIRST hypo greens.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #25
BenR
Better pics to follow, but the hypo greens and hypo albino greens are out! The hypo green is on the left, and the albino hypo green is on the right.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:14 PM   #26
GTOJoe
are you going to have them available anytime soon?

Old 05-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #27
anaconda420
wow they look great ben

Old 05-22-2011, 10:33 PM   #28
BenR
Thanks guys! I'll get some better pics up soon. I'm sure I'll have some for sale once they are ready to go. I do want to hold a few back though I'm sure.

Hey Amanda, Did you show the new pics to brad yet? Just curious.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!