0.1 Snow or Axanthic het snow ?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-20-2015, 02:53 PM   #1
del9800
0.1 Snow or Axanthic het snow ??

So I am in a debate with myself on if I should buy a snow hognose or Axanthic het snow. So here are my plans. I will be breeding with an Albino Conda male. Outcome on breeding snow with albino conda would be both albino conda het snow and albino het snow. Which eventually ill be able to produce some yeti's (snow condas). Now if I purchase an Axanthic het snow female and breed with albino conda male ill get a mixture of dh snow & condas and albino het snow & condas. Eventually will produce all sort of het snow's from dh's to axanthic conda het snow and to even a possible yeti. I would like to hear other peoples opinion. Thanks all for reading my rambling of words here..

Old 06-18-2015, 11:57 AM   #2
45lcrevolver
Id pick up an axanthic conda het or poss het snow. That way you will a lot closer to get super conda axanthics, super conda albinos and super conda snows!!!!

Old 06-18-2015, 12:03 PM   #3
del9800
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45lcrevolver View Post
Id pick up an axanthic conda het or poss het snow. That way you will a lot closer to get super conda axanthics, super conda albinos and super conda snows!!!!
Thanks, I already purchased a Female Snow and just picked up a Male Anaconda poss het snow. At this point im just crossing my fingers in hopes to prove the male out. Obviously if he is 100% het snow it would be exciting but hoping if he is not both he will be at least het axanthic. But either way ill be happy.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:05 PM   #4
45lcrevolver
Awesome! Good luck on your future breeding!

Old 06-18-2015, 12:08 PM   #5
del9800
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45lcrevolver View Post
Awesome! Good luck on your future breeding!
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!