911 help So i have these small fruit looking flys and garg help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2012, 03:20 AM   #1
RonniesReps
911 help So i have these small fruit looking flys and garg help

All the time after I feed. Well I guess over night the pair mated I
Or faught. The inside of my female leg has Been ripped I was looking at it and there was 10a pt so of the fly larva in there I cleaned them all out and packed the sore with neosporin she's still eating and drinking can I use peroxide or something like that? What causes these dang flyswatter I clean the cages every 2 days don't make sense.if u have ideas how I can insure my girl healthy lmk here's my cell 7654655714 like I mentioned I cleaned them all out and filled the tear with antibiotic ointment.if I could use peroxide lmk orwhat else I can do

Posting Rules