mariasman ((Mark Goodson))...Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2005, 04:21 PM   #1
CLG
Thumbs up mariasman ((Mark Goodson))...Good Guy

I just completed a transaction with Mark and I am very pleased. The animals were accurately represented, promptly shipped, and everything flowed smoothly. I would definately consider getting animals off of Mark again in the future.

Corey Greene

Old 07-11-2005, 10:53 PM   #2
Ballroom
We purchased 2 Albinos and 3 het Balls from Mark last year,
The animals Were Beautiful, Honestly represented , The service was great, and we have babies on the way from Marks animals this year.

Old 07-15-2005, 08:03 PM   #3
Alice Cobb
Thumbs up Mark Goodson . . . good guy

I just purchased and received a 100% het albino ball python from Mark. He was a pleasure to do business with and the snake arrived healthy without a problem.

Alice Cobb

Old 07-30-2005, 05:47 PM   #4
lucius2004
We purchased an albino from Mark and the entire experience has been very good. Shipped professionally via Delta, the snake was packaged so securely, you could have shipped loose light bulbs in there and not had them break. The snake was represented honestly, communication was good and no-nonsense. We'll be doing business with Mark again.

Thanks!

Jason & Kassandra Royer

Old 08-20-2005, 11:40 AM   #5
EnD Constrictors
very professional

We just recieved an albino male, and some hets from Mark, and are very pleased with both his animals, and his professionalism. The animals were well represented, and he was quick in responding during all communication. We would not hesitate to do business with Mark again.

Evan Jamison
EnD Constrictors

Old 09-25-2006, 01:25 AM   #6
bearadams18
marias man is a trustful person i just got a lovely albino ball python from him and he is absolutely lovely his color is great and he was shipped quickly and safely to my nearest airport so i am at the least pleased with his snakes and service. thank you

Old 02-11-2007, 12:54 AM   #7
wally2
Thanks Mark

We purchased 2 albino ball pythons from Mark. The animals were honestly represented and the transaction was smooth. I will definately deal with Mark again. His pack job was 2nd to none. Thanks Mark keep up the great work.
Kelly and Neville James

Old 03-25-2007, 02:29 AM   #8
Maki
Thumbs up for Mark Goodson

Just wanted to add that I also had a good experience buying from Mark Goodson, mariasman. I purchased a het albino female this year. She was honestly represented and his customer service was exemplary. He is professional and courteous and really knows his snakes. I would have no reservations recommending Mark Goodson and would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Maki Goskowicz

Old 09-02-2007, 08:44 PM   #9
goody24vr6
i recently purchased an albino from mark. great guy, great animal. if i had the money i would get another from him.kept in contact with me, checked in after the sale and everything. a+++ seller.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!