TripleMoonsExotic - Stephanie Kunder great to deal with. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-24-2007, 11:26 AM   #1
INSANE CANES
Thumbs up TripleMoonsExotic - Stephanie Kunder great to deal with.

Stephanie,

So sorry that this is wayyyy late.
Just ran across the post you made about us, and refreshed my memory that we forgot to post about our dealing with you.
Stephanie purchased a ball python from us a few months ago, and was nothing short of a great customer.
Always had great communication with us and payment was made when she said it would be. Can't ask for much more than that.

We would/will definitely deal with Stepahnie in the future.

We appreciate the business, and hope to do more with you in the future.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
Rich in KY
I have to agree! I was a first time customer for Stephanie and she bent over backwards to help me.

I bought a pair of 07 Charcoal het Hypo Corns from her. I received them in great shape on Tuesday. Since then, the female has shed and both have eaten heartily. I could not be happier with her or my new babies!

Old 10-04-2007, 11:09 PM   #3
blueapplepaste
I, too, have nothing but rave reviews for Stephanie. I did a breeding loan with her a couple of years ago, which was flawless. I've also bought from her as well and it was a perfect transaction; the snake was immaculate.

Old 10-05-2007, 08:19 AM   #4
Casey Hulse
I have dealt with Stephanie in the past and it was a real pleasure.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #5
LakesideBoas
I too...

have had an excellent deal with Stephanie.

I wanted to wait to post here so things wouldn't be clouded by another thread.

Her packing was excellent, he arrived on time and warm. I am glad she takes the time and care she does with her packaging.

Talking to you of the phone, Stephanie, was a true joy and I'll probably call just to say "Hi" in the future!

All in all, one of the best on-line experiences I've ever had! Kudos, Stephanie!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
stephanie kunder, triple moons exotic