Andre Gennaro, amg20102006@yahoo.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:13 PM   #11
Sasheena
Quote:
why should i wait 5 years
Because until then you can't enter into a binding contract so anyone working with you has the potential to lose BIG TIME.

Therefore people should remain cautious when dealing with you until you are 18 years of age and you can enter a binding contract.

AT least, that's my interpretation.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:24 PM   #12
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheena
Because until then you can't enter into a binding contract so anyone working with you has the potential to lose BIG TIME.

Therefore people should remain cautious when dealing with you until you are 18 years of age and you can enter a binding contract.

AT least, that's my interpretation.

That's exactly my point.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:25 PM   #13
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by albinoballpythons
i bought it for a hell of alot cheaper and i cut lawns you no 50 isnt that much to save up to and why should i wait 5 years
You paid $50.00 for a $2,250 setup?

Old 07-07-2005, 06:30 PM   #14
Jim O
Quote:
well i actually do have them. and so what if iwas going to buy a bird before you no plans change.
OK, this was the response to me. When it was first posted I really didn't know what to make of it. Now I get it.

Translations:

The first sentence is easy and I did understand it earlier.
well i actually do have them.

Well I actually do have them.

The second sentence I now understand as:
and so what if iwas going to buy a bird before you no plans change.

And so what if I was going to buy a bird before? You know that plans change.

Yes, I guess that they do.

I also would be concerned in dealing with a minor who I cannot go after legally if the deal goes bad.

On a slightly different note:
Quote:
i bought it for a hell of alot cheaper
Well this is perhaps an honest admission but not likely to get you your asking price.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:39 PM   #15
albinoballpythons
ok i will be buying one of them from petco instead of 2. i will be buying it for 50 dollars. they are worth more then what i paid for they had to get rid of them because they where remodoling. if you do not believe me i will give you my petco # so you can call and ask.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:40 PM   #16
albinoballpythons
also how could it go bad if it would be pick up only. thats also why i wanted my ad deleted

Old 07-07-2005, 06:48 PM   #17
Tere Salazar
By all means, please provide the #.

Old 07-07-2005, 07:02 PM   #18
albinoballpythons
the number is 1-920-232-9444 i will be picking it up on saturday

Old 07-07-2005, 07:18 PM   #19
daniel1983
Quote:
whats wrong with me having high value items? yes i am 13 so whats your point? i didnt do anything bad. . .
Anyone under the age of 18 should make that fact known to all potential buyers. Since you did not have your age posted, I figured it would be best to inform everyone. I never once stated anything was right or wrong.....Just pointed out facts thats all.

Old 07-07-2005, 07:20 PM   #20
albinoballpythons
Okay I just thought that you where trying to say that I did something wrong. Saladragon what did Petco say?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!