BEWARE- WildandWacky Reptiles - John John Peragine - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:53 PM   #61
bcherps
I can also point him out if you can't find Matt to do it.

Although a 300lb guy in track pants isn't to hard to miss.

Thanks
ben cole

Old 10-05-2006, 06:42 PM   #62
billy1975
This is where he lives

John C is a scamming fat piece of shit. He has scammed numerous people thoughout Florida and he thinks nothing of it. He tends to scam people and then disappear for a few months and then come back and do it again. I am in Tampa and he lives not to far from me. All I can say is to show up at his house and confront him. He lives at 11635 Scallop Rd in Port Richey.

If you were coming from Tampa, you would take I75 to State Rd 52, go west.
take it almost to the water and turn left on Zimmerman Rd
turn right on Seashore Drive
turn left on Scallop Rd,

He is the shittiest looking house on the right side of the street.

Hope this helps some of you many people who are looking for him

If you want to verify that I am telling the truth, go to

http://appraiser.pascogov.com/

and type in his name or his address and you will see.

Hope this helps some of you

Billy

Old 10-07-2006, 10:10 AM   #63
monitor1959
It is so wonderful to see all the love that is going out to John Peragine/Constantinou. It is important to make sure that law enforcement at the Federal and State level understand just how many people he has ripped off. please file your complaints using the links below

http://www.ic3.gov/ - FBI’s internet crime complaint center
http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.ns...conomic_Crimes Florida Attorney General’s Economic Crimes Complaint form.

Old 07-02-2007, 01:36 PM   #64
monitor1959
he is still out there, still not answering his phone, and i am still waiting for $1,200 worth of turtles.

slime mold is so hard to get rid of.

Old 08-27-2007, 08:47 PM   #65
thereptilestore
anyone still talk to him or see him around? is he still alive? id really love to get my money back or my turtles back.

Old 08-28-2007, 10:13 AM   #66
watertown big dogs
john peragine

he is still out there, slipping through the cracks in the law. there doesn't appear to be any legal agency that really cares if people get defrauded by individuals like him, so in the absence of any legal recourse other than taking him to small claims court, which is difficult and expensive if you live outside of florida, he keeps getting by with ripping people off. he does not answer his phone and when the phone does get answered, he just lies. i think the only way to get any recourse would be to show up at his door.

you can find contact info on past posts.

Old 08-28-2007, 10:38 AM   #67
watertown big dogs
his phone# 727.860.4599 is still operational. you get his voicemail, he never returns calls, but miracle of miracles, it would appear that someone in his family actually pays the phone bill, so we know he gets mail and has the ability to write a check and there is a bank account out there somewhere which actually has funds in it to draw upon.

Old 08-31-2007, 02:25 AM   #68
thereptilestore
has anyone tried to meet with him face to face? has there ever been a problem with finding him? is he still doing shows or anything? he still owes me a lot of money in turtles and i was just wondering if anyones tried to do anything else besides file it with those fraud websites.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!