Is Anyone Attending the Reptile Show in Mesa Az. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
teetee
Is Anyone Attending the Reptile Show in Mesa Az.

Hello! I'm new to the site and now that the worst of Arizona's weather is over,I'm looking for a beardie.I found out there is going to be a show about a 180 mile roundtrip on November 16 and 17(I believe a Sat./Sun.) I was wondering if anyone on this site plans to attend.I would love to purchase a beardie in person.I have no idea if it is a big show or not.Does anyone know anything about this show? Also if not has anyone any ideas about breeders please feel free to make a suggestion.Now on a really crazy middle-aged lady note, I purchased a few parrot vitamins in Petsmart.There is a beardie(he or she is plain as can be) that is always at the window.It follows me back and forth.The other ones(there are 4 others in the tank)stay away on a branch but here iis this one up there always 'waving'.I have driven there 2 times(56 mile round trip,I did go to the food store,but yes my real reason was to see this dragon) I AM SCARED of purchasing from Petsmart as I do not have a lot of reptile experience.I will take any and all advice someone has to offer me.The sole purpose of my joining this site was the reputation it has for giving excellent advice to the needy.And I am needy when it comes to reptiles.Thanks so much! T

Old 11-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #2
dom1959
hi, i am also in az, i went to this show last year,
it was great! i have been looking forward to it for months.
i drove to los angeles in may to go to a show
i would say wait til the show to get your pet buying from
petsmart can be a bad experience.
i bought from desert lair dragons, great lady, not a high volume breeder really cares about her babies!

maybe see you at the show!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!