Bad Guy BEWARE "IguanaMan" OR "Mark*Jagger" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #1
kytuan
BEWARE "IguanaMan" OR "Mark*Jagger"

this guy sold a bad quality animal and he is a good liar too. I bought a group 4.4 tortoise $2575 ( $300/each) from him , he used delta dash air cargo for shipping , the tortoises group was shipped within day in Nov.29.2013 , he dropped at airport around 11:40" AM, it took 4hour to arrive my location airport , im picked it up at 5:08'' PM and come back home to unpack the box at 6:15" PM .
He shipped one big box that come with 4 small box inside , 3 small box was packed in good shape, exept one small box packed with the heat pad under the tortoise but the tortoises is ok in this box . i dont know how can he packed like that.
When i unpacked each box , the female #2 was died and the male #4 looked like sick because he is come with 2 closed eyes, laid on the floor with 4 stretch legs , and didn't move i was mention Mark at that time, then he told me take pics of them , i took all pictures and sent to him, then he tell me they were be packed in good this morning and they are all healthy , i dont know how can he lie like that. i dont think a tortoise was sick within 4-6 hours shipping.i told him it can not like that.
the tortoises was be sick and died before shipped , he doesn't agree it, and he said he responded warranty for live arrive animal only,then he refund me for the DOA female #2 tortoise ,i told him i will follow up the male #4 then i will let you know, , after 2 weeks the sick tortoise male #4 died , i contacted him . i gave him 2 options ( 1 is shipping me another healthy tortoise, 2 is refund me ), he said he will not responding for sick animal under my care, and he will not refund any or ship any new tortoise even i was mention him the male #4 was sick at the first day . After many mail talk then he give me this offer .

he said "And I made you an offer of purchasing a replacement (next time they come in from Vietnam)
at my landed cost..($250 plus shipping)=$300. You can either accept this generous offer, or not. This offer also expires 24 hours after I hit the send button on this email. Let me know by return email. Thanx. Mark "

this is how is he doing his business with his responsibility and how is his animal quality ? i can not believe his way business.

Old 12-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kytuan View Post
this guy sold a bad quality animal and he is a good liar too. I bought a group 4.4 tortoise $2575 ( $300/each) from him , he used delta dash air cargo for shipping , the tortoises group was shipped within day in Nov.29.2013 , he dropped at airport around 11:40" AM, it took 4hour to arrive my location airport , im picked it up at 5:08'' PM and come back home to unpack the box at 6:15" PM .
He shipped one big box that come with 4 small box inside , 3 small box was packed in good shape, exept one small box packed with the heat pad under the tortoise but the tortoises is ok in this box . i dont know how can he packed like that.
When i unpacked each box , the female #2 was died and the male #4 looked like sick because he is come with 2 closed eyes, laid on the floor with 4 stretch legs , and didn't move i was mention Mark at that time, then he told me take pics of them , i took all pictures and sent to him, then he tell me they were be packed in good this morning and they are all healthy , i dont know how can he lie like that. i dont think a tortoise was sick within 4-6 hours shipping.i told him it can not like that.
the tortoises was be sick and died before shipped , he doesn't agree it, and he said he responded warranty for live arrive animal only,then he refund me for the DOA female #2 tortoise ,i told him i will follow up the male #4 then i will let you know, , after 2 weeks the sick tortoise male #4 died , i contacted him . i gave him 2 options ( 1 is shipping me another healthy tortoise, 2 is refund me ), he said he will not responding for sick animal under my care, and he will not refund any or ship any new tortoise even i was mention him the male #4 was sick at the first day . After many mail talk then he give me this offer .

he said "And I made you an offer of purchasing a replacement (next time they come in from Vietnam)
at my landed cost..($250 plus shipping)=$300. You can either accept this generous offer, or not. This offer also expires 24 hours after I hit the send button on this email. Let me know by return email. Thanx. Mark "

this is how is he doing his business with his responsibility and how is his animal quality ? i can not believe his way business.
Please dont take this the wrong way, but I just read that post four times and I am now crosseyed. Do you have a friend that can help you write your posts? Can you also provide proof of your allegations?

Old 12-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
kytuan
yes , i will up pictures now that i was took at the first day ., sorry for your crosseyed @@ because english is not my first language. here is the short story , i bought tortoise group 4.4 from him but i was recieve them with 1 died and 1 sick, and the sick tortoise was died after 2 weeks then he did not responding for the sick tortoise even i was mention him that the tortoise was sick at the first day.

here is the DOA female #2

here is the sick male #4 at the first day

here is the dead male #4 after 2 weeks

Old 12-19-2013, 10:31 PM   #4
laterob
In a nutshell, seller agreed he had a live arrival guarantee and replaced the DOA. He is only willing to replace the turtle that Tuan said arrived sick, at his cost. Well, that offer appears to have expired.

Seller - live arrival
Tuan - replace sick arrival

Tuan, does the seller have any Terms Of Sale or were these terms explained to you in an email?

Old 12-19-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
laterob
Edit- seller refunded the DOA.

Tuan, can you please post the emails?

Old 12-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #6
kytuan
here is his post with no Term of Sale , he refunded me the DOA tortoise ,
and here is how he said for the sick tortoise and died already

"I already explained that I'm not going to refund or ship you a free Impressed as a replacement for an animal that died after 3 weeks after you accepted it.And I made you an offer of purchasing a replacement (next time they come in from Vietnam)
at my landed cost..($250 plus shipping)=$300. You can either accept this generous offer, or not. This offer also expires 24 hours after I hit the send button on this email. Let me know by return email. Thanx. Mark

Old 12-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #8
Bill
Poor business ethics

Thanks for posting, clearly sounds like this guy is someone to stay clear of. Does not sound like he cares about his animals or his customers

Old 12-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #9
kytuan
he is a super liar , you can take a look at the first picture DOA female #2 , this tortoise was shipping within day by delta air cargo and it took 4 hours to arrive my airport location , but he told me this tortoise was healthy in the morning when he packed it. how could a healthy tortoise die within 4 hours shipping by delta air cargo?

Old 12-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #10
laterob
Note the ad says nothing about health of any of the animals or of a health guarantee. Shady, at best.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!