For Sale 3 Poison Dart Frogs (Tincs, Powder Blue) - adults, includes pair, plus tank - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 04-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
norainu
3 Poison Dart Frogs (Tincs, Powder Blue) - adults, includes pair, plus tank

Hi all,

I am planning on moving out of the country in a couple of months and need to get rid of my frog tank. Please note at this time, I am only interested in selling the frogs and tank together as a set, local pick up (Washington, DC) only.

I have 3 powder blue dendrobates tinctorius. I am 99% sure it's two males and one female. I have seen one of the males call and have found egg clutches several times, but have never really tried to take care of the eggs or raise tadpoles. All three are well-fed and get along quite well (they've been raised together). I got them from Randy at E and K Best Buys at a show in February 2009.

The tank is a 28 gallon Marineland "Water's Edge Bio-Habitat". Here is a link to give you a visual idea of how it's set up: http://www.marineland.com/sites/Mari...0QSUG11191.pdf

Basically, there is a fake rock wall in the back. It's hollow and is used as a sump. I have a water pump back there that pumps water up to an opening at the top of the fake rock wall. It comes down in a little stream that ends in a small, shallow pond. Also back in the sump is a 50 watt Jager aquarium heater (brand new) that keeps the water at a stable temp all year.

I have also built a false bottom in the tank, which is covered with pebbles and moss. There's a coconut house inside and that super common viney plant growing all over the place (can't remember the name).

I'll also throw in the 3 or 4 FF cultures I have going, about 60% of a thing of FF media from Josh's, a bunch of FF containers, and 2 springtail cultures. Oh, and the Coralife lighting and the small computer fan, too.

$325 OBO for the whole shebang.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!