Bad Guy Baltazaar2010 / Albert Bazaar took payment and never shipped animals - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2018, 06:45 PM   #41
marku1999
The whole transaction with Albert was very confusing. Every time I spoke to or emailed with him I got a different story. That is what finally prompted me to request a refund.

I really don’t know how to say this nicely, but it does seem like you want to believe what happened. I have tried to be thorough and post actual screen shots along with transcripts of what happened. I really don’t want to sift through all the emails again.

If you are comfortable doing business with him, I wish you luck.

Old 01-24-2018, 06:47 PM   #42
marku1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webuildart View Post
I’ve dealt with Albert on many occasions. Receiving multiple shipments of various animals. To the tune of about $5k.
Sometimes a delay but I always came out on top. Plus every animal I’ve received has been flawless.
I always knew he had me and the animals best interest in mind.
But I’m a patient and understanding person.
Give him time. I’m certain he’ll make it right.
So, this guy posted to another Albert thread recently as well as posting earlier in this thread. I looked at his profile, all 3 of his posts to this site are in support of Albert. Not saying there is collusion or anything..... But.......
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2018, 08:41 PM   #43
Lucille
Maybe an IP check?

Old 01-24-2018, 09:20 PM   #44
Webuildart
I can’t believe you people. You evidently have way to much time on your hands.
IP check lol. Maybe check my name on FB might be a lil easier?
I’ve dealt with Albert on numerous occasions. Posted nothing but the truth.
If need be, I can post all my PayPal transactions with him.
I did nothing more than state facts.

Old 01-24-2018, 09:51 PM   #45
Akiranar
Quote:
I can’t believe you people. You evidently have way to much time on your hands.
IP check lol. Maybe check my name on FB might be a lil easier?
I’ve dealt with Albert on numerous occasions. Posted nothing but the truth.
If need be, I can post all my PayPal transactions with him.
I did nothing more than state facts.
Did you not see how Albert was talking to the OP or other people on this thread?

You might have had good transactions with this person. But after what he said to the OP and how he acted on this thread, I'd never buy from him.

Maybe you should show what a "patient and understanding person" you are by actually reading the thread and looking at the facts that Albert changed his story, gave the OP the runaround, and then started insulting him and people on this thread.

Or are you only a patient and understanding person with Albert?

Old 01-24-2018, 10:47 PM   #46
Webuildart
I completely understand the frustration of paying for something and not receiving it.
With 40 years in the reptile industry, do you believe I haven’t incurred similar situations?
I’d consider myself lucky if it was only $420. Lots of times it was $10k on the line. With someone half way around the world.
Not once did I come crying publicly to a BOI. What’s it prove? That you had a bad experience with the guy? Maybe he just got himself into a situation beyond his control. It happens. But I “manned up” and only dealt with the person I was doing business with.
I certainly didn’t come to public page and call the person a bad guy and a clown. These situations do nothing more than escalate an already bad situation into something more than it really is and with everyone who knows absolutely nothing about what’s really going on, throwing in their two cents worth.

Tell you what Marku199. Give me your PayPal email and I’ll send you the money Albert owes you right now. There is one person who’s patient and understanding enough to know Albert will eventually make it a solid.

This way everyone can get back to something more worthwhile, like collecting animals and taking care of the ones you have.

Old 01-24-2018, 11:01 PM   #47
predators
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
Yeah this has nothing to do with any kind of disconnect... The seller just blatantly lied about what he had available and took the buyer's money for animals that did not exist.
Exactly to my point. Here is wholesalers thinking.
I will advertise for sale animals I can easily collect/obtain. Sale comes in. Goes to collect the animals which can normally be collected the same day but doesnt happen for a variety of reasons. This time because of the cold. He probably thought the cold would break but didnt. At this point where he went wrong was he needed to refund the money but did not.
Point is I dont think he intentionally lied or sold animals which didnt exist he just misjudged their availability.
However, he should not have held onto the OP's money any longer once the OP asked for a refund.

Old 01-24-2018, 11:25 PM   #48
Akiranar
Quote:
I completely understand the frustration of paying for something and not receiving it.
With 40 years in the reptile industry, do you believe I haven’t incurred similar situations?
I’d consider myself lucky if it was only $420. Lots of times it was $10k on the line. With someone half way around the world.
Not once did I come crying publicly to a BOI. What’s it prove? That you had a bad experience with the guy? Maybe he just got himself into a situation beyond his control. It happens. But I “manned up” and only dealt with the person I was doing business with.
I certainly didn’t come to public page and call the person a bad guy and a clown. These situations do nothing more than escalate an already bad situation into something more than it really is and with everyone who knows absolutely nothing about what’s really going on, throwing in their two cents worth.

Tell you what Marku199. Give me your PayPal email and I’ll send you the money Albert owes you right now. There is one person who’s patient and understanding enough to know Albert will eventually make it a solid.

This way everyone can get back to something more worthwhile, like collecting animals and taking care of the ones you have.
Wow, you are here to attack the BOI when Albert said stuff like this as shown in post #14 which I attached at the bottom of the post.

And here where he attacks another member in post #16:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltazaar2010 View Post
Scammer??What happened to Flim Flam Artist?? Ohh that's the 70's..

I deal with hundreds of people every year.Dozens of Commercial Dealers as I am doing now.
Again a Bad Fart in my Day.Paypal is handling it.So,what the deal again???

As Far as Lynn Peterson who doesn't even know me.The Buffalo Police do.So does the Sherriff.I am a No problem regular guy with them.See them everyday in Fact when I go to Town.Yeah,I'm a Real John Dillinger.Public Enemy Number #1 !!!
Live there since 2005.

So,Lock up your daughters,Lock up your wives,run through the Back Door and Run for your Lives!!!

Kind of Cool !!!

And ahh Lynn,I have heard about you for more then a Decade.Never tried to contact.WHY because nothing I heard WAS GOOD!!!
Shall I reiterate some of his insults? I think I shall since you don't seem patient and understanding enough.

Quote:
You are just a Bad Fart in my Day.
Insulting the OP, when the OP has EVERY right to be upset with being given the runaround.

Quote:
Remember you are just a Bad Fart in my Day.Understand Sweetie???
Another insult to the OP, not to mention patronizing talk to them.

Quote:
Must visit the Ohio Shows now.I'll make it a point this year.
This sounds like a threat to me.

Quote:
Have a nice day Pinhead!!!
Another insult.

Quote:
Wish you All the Happiness in the World you miserable example of a Man.Your word has No honor and as Men all we have is our word.
Again insulting the OP and claiming he was without honor when Albert is showing himself to be the one with no honor.

And then he goes on to attack other people on the BOI.

Do you understand what the BOI is for? It's for people to see how good and bad transactions are handled by the seller and buyer and determine for themselves if they would deal with either person or not.

So far, both you and Albert will never get my money. You both are showing that you are not people I would ever want to deal with.

And thus, the BOI works. Even if you don't like it because it makes someone you like look bad. You want to continue to give Albert your money. Go ahead. Neither of you will be getting mine.
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2018, 05:49 AM   #49
Lucille
Quote:
But I “manned up” and only dealt with the person I was doing business with.
That's not 'manning up', that's being foolish, IMHO. The BOI not only helps the aggrieved party, it helps all future buyers by providing information and community perspective that allows for a more informed choice.

Old 01-25-2018, 12:07 PM   #50
Insomniac101
Quote:
And that's what happened here. The buyer didn't get what he sent payment for, and would like a refund.

Quote:
I’d consider myself lucky if it was only $420.
That's you. I don't care if it's $5.00. The buyer deserves his money back if the seller can't, or won't, send him the animals that were paid for.

Quote:
Not once did I come crying publicly to a BOI. What’s it prove? That you had a bad experience with the guy?
Crying? Hardly. He came here to share his experience with this particular seller. Maybe he wanted to warn others about how he was treated, in the hopes that someone else doesn't have to deal with this.

Quote:
These situations do nothing more than escalate an already bad situation into something more than it really is . . . . .
Yes, a bad situation that the buyer would like resolved.

Quote:
Nice gesture, but it doesn't seem like it's your responsibility to clean up Albert's messes. Maybe the buyer doesn't want to wait for Albert to "eventually" make this right. When is "eventually"?

Quote:
This is worthwhile, to me. I research people before sending them money, and am glad that the BOI exists. Looks like it's done its job.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!