For Sale Varanus glauerti hatchlings (Kimberley Rock Monitors) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 02-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #41
captmark
krusty

hey J, if you've still got any of those argus hatchlings forsale and are willing to trade for a nice red ackie male, i'm heading to naples in march and could meet up with you? mark

Old 02-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #42
krusty
Hi Mark - I have offers on the final 3 Argus babies, but not sold just yet. I don't need any more male Red Ackies though. I breed those too. A decent female that is not too old.....that i would consider. Thanks. -Justin

back on topic - there are 2 Kimberley Rock Monitor juveniles available, unsexed and still young but very close to shippable size/age now.

Email with interest:

jburokas@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-11-2011, 02:13 AM   #43
bizzy239
How much????

Old 02-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #44
kevintvguru209
Hey how much u asking and are u up for trades

Old 02-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #45
krusty
Sorry, not interested in any trades. Still a few left to those interested in this amazing, gracile species of dwarf Monitor. Prices are listed on this ad folks on page 2, page 3 twice and page 4. Just go back to the earlier pages seeing as this ad keeps getting resurrected every few weeks for months on end. I put juicy pics up on a bunch of replies too. LOL

Thank you,

Justin "krusty" Burokas
email: jburokas@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!