SOLD!! ADULT HET CLOWN GROUP. **PROVEN FEMALES** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-08-2014, 12:46 AM   #1
jgomez80
ADULT HET CLOWN GROUP. **PROVEN FEMALES**

Hello,

I have for sale a group of adult sized snakes that are all 100% het for clown. The two females are both proven and have produced visual clowns in the past. The females are a result of a BHB line clown male bred to a normal female. One female weighs 1620 grams and the other one weighs 1790 grams. They each last laid a clutch of eggs in 2011, and are well rested and ready to go for this season.

Included in the group will be a male pastel 100% het clown and a lesser 100% het clown. The pastel male weighs 1200 grams, and the lesser male weighs in at 665 grams. Both males were not paired up last season and will be ready to go this year. The pastel male was produced by breeding a clown male to a pastel female. The lesser male was produced by breeding a clown male to a lesser female.

All of the snakes are eating well on f/t rats.

I am asking $1400 for the four snakes. I am looking to sell this group of het clown snakes as group. You can make pastel clowns and king clowns from this group, and can easily make your money back with this investment.

I can provide updated photos and exact weights of all the snakes. Actual shipping is not included in the prices.

Best way to contact me is through email:
jgomez4129@gmail.com

Thanks for looking...

Pictured is the lesser het clown male and a reduced pattern clown offspring from one of the het clown females.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
clown, het clown, king clown, pastel clown