CB 01 Female Albino Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2003, 02:49 AM   #1
TedHopson
CB 01 Female Albino Boa

She was on her before, and I have got a lot of replies asking the same questions, so i will try to answer them. I am getting rid of her because my wife no longer wants a snake in the house with a baby on the way. (Thanks for the congrats). That and she is worth quite a bit of money, considering that she could breed this season and make you around 20,000 dollars. She is over CB from the 2001 clutch of Jeff Ronne (The Boaphile). SHe is a Kahl strain albino. I have had offers up to 4,000. If you are serious please come close to that mark. I would consider selling her for less if I knew she was going to a good home. No trades please for the same reasons I stated above. I hope this helps any of you who want to seriously start a albino breeding project! Email me at tedhopson@hotmail.com Serious emails only please.
  Contact User Check User