Good Guy Jade Dragon Reptiles/ Colin Guiley- awesome! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-31-2015, 12:48 PM   #1
Billy1138
Jade Dragon Reptiles/ Colin Guiley- awesome!

I am completely satisfied with my recent purchase from Jade Dragon Reptiles and Colin Guiley. I ordered a female U. Sikorae back in Feb. I paid in full, and we agreed to postpone shipping until weather improved. Colin stayed in contact with me each week to discuss weather and shipping.

I picked up my gecko from the local fed ex hub today. She was alive, alert, healthy and absolutely perfect. The packaging was excellent as well.

I highly recommend Colin and Jade Dragon Reptiles, and I will definitely be a repeat customer!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!