The BOI is getting just to be a little "Jerry Springer" - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:19 PM   #71
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
brucie "the crybaby" stephensen hit me with negative karma today. I guess he hit 20 other people in the last 24 hours and it was my turn again.

Hey, you splayfooted, swaybacked knuckledragged landlocked poxmarked genitalia free FAT slob of a hippo, why don't you quit feeling sorry for yourself and try me one on one?

I KNOW you feel the same as the doofus above, that I just toy with you when I want to, as you should because that's just what I do, but must you REALLY try to sneak around as much as you do?

Guys the size of landrovers aren't much good at sneaking and when the smell and drool and exude the way YOU do, they are NO good at it at all.

Go back to saber-swatting with your twin. Hey, if mr. clark, the scumbag of the ball python world is there, maybe you guys could double team him. Wouldn't that be exciting?
I knew it wouldn't take you long to cause me to realize that I was wrong letting you out of the BOI cage, Wes. If/when you pay this fine, you will be locked into the BOI again. I'm sorry but you are just not welcome on the rest of this site. And thank you for providing that evidence so quickly.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #72
bud mierkey
Wink Thanks webslave

Thanks !
thats all I will say at this time.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:19 PM   #73
ravensgait
Bud I'd bet a great deal of money that the thought of you didn't cross Rich's mind when he did that... Randy

Old 09-25-2007, 11:51 PM   #74
Wilomn
Quote:
brucie "the crybaby" stephensen hit me with negative karma today. I guess he hit 20 other people in the last 24 hours and it was my turn again.

Hey, you splayfooted, swaybacked knuckledragged landlocked poxmarked genitalia free FAT slob of a hippo, why don't you quit feeling sorry for yourself and try me one on one?

I KNOW you feel the same as the doofus above, that I just toy with you when I want to, as you should because that's just what I do, but must you REALLY try to sneak around as much as you do?

Guys the size of landrovers aren't much good at sneaking and when the smell and drool and exude the way YOU do, they are NO good at it at all.

Go back to saber-swatting with your twin. Hey, if mr. clark, the scumbag of the ball python world is there, maybe you guys could double team him. Wouldn't that be exciting?
When I made this post about brucie, I thought I was on the BOI.

It WAS inappropriate for THIS forum.

Twice this week I've made the mistake of thinking I was on the BOI when I was not.

I'll make it an issue to be more careful what forum I am posting in.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:24 AM   #75
Great Lakes Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD
See Bill. He is in the red because of negative karma, not warnings. You cant get any respect in Canada so you move State side! Now you're really looking dumb.
And as for Jay. You of all people should not post on a topic like this. You love to stir the pot and get things heated.
Maybe the two of you can get together and come up with something that the rest of us would care to read. Untill then, dont hit post.

Jim
Really Jimmy how is that I'm looking dumb, because I started a thread about people like you? if you dont "care to read" it then why are you here reading/posting everyday? yes Jim you were definitely one of the punks I had in mined when I started the thread

Old 09-26-2007, 09:13 AM   #76
WingedWolf
I was a bit hesitant to even set foot in this thread, once I saw how it was going, but in truth...I think it's a discussion that kind of does need to happen, so I'm going to ignore the drama and put my 2 cents in anyhow.

Perhaps a set of guidelines for BOI posts would help? Certainly it wouldn't be an ultimate solution, as not everyone will follow those guidelines, but it might help people who actually care to not succumb to mob mentality.
A few suggestions for starters:

Don't taunt the the bad guy (it's pointless)--especially not repeatedly, before he/she responds. It doesn't make you look as bad as them, but it does make you look bad.
Don't bring up events that do not involve the bad guy or the original poster, but instead refer to other unrelated posters or their friends.
Don't bicker with other posters.
Try not to draw a final conclusion before all of the available facts have been uncovered.

I honestly think just those 4 things alone would cut out a good 75% of the drama in BOI threads. I love the BOI, it's an incredible resource, there's nothing like it anywhere else for this community. But it can indeed become difficult to find real information in a 34 page thread that consists mainly of taunting, bickering, and ongoing drama from other threads--and there are threads JUST like that on the BOI.

I think that, ideally, it should be easy to find information in BOI posts--to find the posts by the person with the complaint, and the responses from the person accused of doing wrong--and posts that contain important information about either of their past dealings. It's a lot of work to try to keep people from mobbing--human instincts come into play, and people who normally wouldn't behave that way start joining in. But it's worth a try, anyhow.

Old 09-26-2007, 09:37 AM   #77
JimD
Bill. You've called me a goof and a punk. Say that someone like myself its what prompted you to start this thread. Its people like yourself who turn the BOI into your idles show.
You have nothing positive to offer the reptile community so you try to do what you think you are good at and that is cause trouble.
You Bill are the punk. Not because I am calling you one, but because thats the way you act. People like yourself have this ability to draw people in and get them to find you such a thorn in their side that they will erupt because of the annoyance you cause them.
Its time for you to grow up and quit instigating.

Jim

Old 09-26-2007, 09:41 AM   #78
Wilomn
Actually JimD, bill is a troll.

He does not care WHAT you say.

His only concern is to get someone, ANYONE, to respond to his stupidity.

He is nothing more than a troll.

And he's not even good at that.

Truly, put him on ignore and you'll enjoy the site much more.

ANY response is what he's looking for so deny him by ignoring him.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:01 AM   #79
brucestephenson
Quote:
When I made this post about brucie, I thought I was on the BOI.

It WAS inappropriate for THIS forum.

Twice this week I've made the mistake of thinking I was on the BOI when I was not.

I'll make it an issue to be more careful what forum I am posting in.
Actually, You have now again been caught in a outright lie. You clearly mention another person in this thread as a response to this thread:

Old 09-26-2007, 11:10 AM   #80
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
Actually, You have now again been caught in a outright lie. You clearly mention another person in this thread as a response to this thread:
And how is that a lie if he was thinking that this thread was in the BOI when he was reponding?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!