Lu Chow "Body Parts For Sale" Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-08-2007, 08:46 PM   #1
Keith Northrop
Talking Lu Chow "Body Parts For Sale" Good Guy

After suffering from the bite of a 2.5ft Western Diamondback Rattlesnake on 06-27-06....The need for a new finger was looking very probable....I began looking for a Replacement finger shortly afterwards...HaHa....In America You would have better luck being a alcoholic in need of a liver transplant......Finally after months of searching I found E-Bay China.....and Lu Chow, or what was left of him....This guy's been supporting his family by selling off his Body parts??? He had no hands, or ears, one leg and half of ever organ.... After intense negotiations Lu let me have the 2nd toe from his
remaining leg......It was shipped promptly and packed well. Communication
could of been alittle better had I remembered my Mandarin Chinese.....All in all I am totally satisfied with Lu Chow's toe....and would recommend anyone
looking for a Chinese toe to give Lu a shout.......
Attached Images

Old 12-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #2
brucestephenson
forget the fingers! Where do I get a light saber like yours?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!