Where are you 'Blazin'?' (Chad Gill) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-11-2005, 09:40 PM   #1
Golden Gate Geckos
Where are you 'Blazin'?' (Chad Gill)

Chad... where are you? We've really missed you on the Forum!

Old 02-11-2005, 09:55 PM   #2
Manhattan Herps
i second that..we need alberto back also..i miss seein all the awesome geckos he's got

Old 02-11-2005, 10:15 PM   #3
Monte
I don't really blame some people for not posting . . .

. . . it's been such a hack-fest around here - all the brawling - accusations - it's just a sour place to be.

Heaven forbid if anyone have any success around here - they are immediately ripped.

It's better just to quit posting than to have to constantly defend oneself.

At least that's my assessment of the situation.

KS II . . .

Old 02-11-2005, 10:43 PM   #4
progeckos
The last time I talked with Chad he said he was under a lot of stress and just doesn’t have time. I wish he did have time because it was great having him around…

Old 02-11-2005, 11:10 PM   #5
Manhattan Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte
. . . it's been such a hack-fest around here - all the brawling - accusations - it's just a sour place to be.

Heaven forbid if anyone have any success around here - they are immediately ripped.

It's better just to quit posting than to have to constantly defend oneself.

At least that's my assessment of the situation.

KS II . . .
im going to have to definatly agree with that..even though i've been involved in a few >.>

Old 02-12-2005, 12:12 AM   #6
Chris@TSE
I spoke with Alberto at the White Plains show, and we agreed that the "drama" here has obviously gotten a bit rash in recent months. I can definately see why people have not posted as much, but then again you'll experience the same highs and lows on any forum, especially ones as populated as this one. Such is life.

Old 02-17-2005, 03:25 PM   #7
Blazin
Tanks for the encouraging comments!

I really appreciate the kind words! I'll be getting in here off an on. Have been extremely busy and dealing with some burnout and other issues.

Old 02-17-2005, 11:22 PM   #8
WizardLizards
Glad to see you back Chad, don't be a stranger.

Tony

Old 02-18-2005, 05:28 AM   #9
SableLynx
Hi ya Chad, The girls arte getting big, so is leo. Not big enough to breed yet though. they look great. Wish i had a camera, you should see the awesome rack my hubby built for them. I'll be using it for display at my pet store.

Old 02-18-2005, 08:56 PM   #10
Blazin
Cool

Hey thats great CHeryl. I would love to see those! Get some pics!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!