Unopened bags of BP's - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-29-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
SPJ
Unopened bags of BP's

I ordered these when Ballroom Pythons when listed them.

The date got pushed back once and then he called me when they finally left Africa and we made arrangements fro delivery. He calls me again a few days later and tells me he won't be able to ship. He had a problem with USFW and ended up opening bags for ID and there was a problem with the paperwork so he couldn't ship any of them.

Now I am waiting on the next shipment (supposed to leave Africa tonight) but I am not getting my hopes up.
I am really beginning to doubt that these will be unopened bags that haven't been gone thru since USFW seems to want the bags opened for ID.

Has anyone gotten any of these "unopened bags" yet?

The way my luck has been going lately, I am beginning to think this is going to be yet another huge disaster and I am going to end up with non-feeding run of the mill normal males.

Old 04-29-2007, 07:33 PM   #2
SPJ
And my streak continues.

Someone tried to get around the quota in Africa with fake paperwork so legal shipments got held up and scrutinized by USFW.

Figures. The time I decide to buy some of these, there is a beaurocratic headache. I bet it would have gone smooth for Mike had I not been waiting on these.

Time to go back to keeping just goldfish.

I BETTER have my luck turn around soon because I am getting sick of this bad luck streak.

Old 04-29-2007, 08:17 PM   #3
Wolfy-hound
On another site, it has been explained. You should recieve unopened bags from the next shipment. Good luck, some pics were posted there of some of the babies out of those bags, and they are lovely ones.
Wolfy

Old 04-29-2007, 10:58 PM   #4
brucestephenson
How would you be able to tell that the bags are unopened from anyone?

Old 04-29-2007, 11:11 PM   #5
SPJ
Maybe I am being too trusting but he explained how they would not be opened.
The first group had some really nice animals including shatter pattern balls.
Unfortunately there was a problem and none of us that ordered got any of those bags but maybe the next shipment will have nice things as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballroom
We will sell unopened bags of 10 baby balls for 150.00 ea bag plus actual shipping charges. The crates will be opened and your snakes unopened bags will go directly into a shipping box for delivery to you the following morning.
Once you're on the list, I will call you when the babies are in the air to the US.. For this offer we will be only accepting credit cards and Paypal as time will be of the essence.
If you'd like to get on the list for a bag... or two.. or more just e-mail us or call with your shipping address and tele # and we'll get you a total with shipping. and then all you have to do is wait for your call....
Our guarantee is simple your snakes will all arrive alive... What you get is yours. Normals fancies Morphs ETC...
Prices
1 bag (10) babies 150.00 + shipping
5 bags (50) babies 700.00 + shipping
10 bags (100) babies 1300.00 + 76.80 Delta Dash shipping
20 bags (200) babies 2400.00 + 76.80 Delta dash shipping

We will have an independent observer here to over see and photograph the entire process to ensure you we will not peak at your babies.

Call to reserve your bag... Please do not get on the list unless you plan to follow through.
Michael Cole
Ballroom Pythons South
863-439-3015
e-mail ballroom@tampabay.rr.com
Web site BallroomPythonsSouth.com

Old 04-29-2007, 11:13 PM   #6
kellysballs
Art (my boyfriend) drove to Ballroom Pythons South on Saturday morning because we live close and did not want to wait for the next shipment. The bags we purchased were still in the crate, sealed, tacked to the sides and stamped. Art reached inside the crate and pulled our bags out. He saw the individual shipping boxes ready and waiting for the next shipment. I trust Mike that the bags will go from the crate to your shipping box to you with out being opened.
On another note, we purchased 20 baby balls in the lottery and we recieved 12 females and 8 males. About half of them were fancies, and we got 2 granites. I will post pics later.

Old 04-29-2007, 11:17 PM   #7
SPJ
Not bad at all.
Neil Golli got a super looking blushed animal and a shatter pattern out of that shipment.

I trusted him to otherwise I never would have sent him money. Hopefully no more paperwork problems. I've got the tubs all set and waiting to be filled.

Old 04-29-2007, 11:22 PM   #8
kellysballs
good luck! I want to hear what you get too

Old 04-30-2007, 12:09 PM   #9
Wolfy-hound
Congrats Kellysballs!! I can't wait to see pictures! Mike is a good guy, and I'd trust if he said he wouldn't open them, that they wouldn't be opened, even WITHOUT the independant observer promise, and he also extended the invite to observe to some other people who worried over it. I don't know if they took him up on the offer.
If I had space, I'd be so tempted... but nope. I'm holding firm... so far.... whimper..
Wolfy

Old 05-02-2007, 12:14 PM   #10
kellysballs
We didnt have space we built a new rack just for the babies. 2 ate pinkies so far I will try some of the others tonight. I promise I will get the pics up I just dont have a cable to link my camera to my computer so I have to go visit one of the kodak kiosks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!