Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2011, 06:45 PM   #141
pakinjak
I don't even think the roommate exists.

So far the only evidence I've seen makes Candace look pretty bad. Not that Renee did a great job backing up her case (not at all), but this is turning into one of those backfire BOI threads.

IF Candace really did write that check, then it was the dumbest idea ever to start this thread.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:16 PM   #142
Riyeko
I believe that this "Kira" is an alias, and Candace is using it.

I believe what went down between Renee and Candace aka Kira is true, and I also dont believe that she even called or went down to the sheriff's office.

Why?
Because from the answers given on just calling the place, and overall, lead me to assume that some of those that have background checked on this woman, work in either an investigative job, or they are themselves part of a police department (whether it be county, highway patrol, or city police).

Plus, if people are looking for your attorney, and they cant find him.. then thats suspect as well.
You are only sitting around getting angry for being caught doing something that you probably shouldnt have.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:29 PM   #143
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyeko View Post
Because from the answers given on just calling the place, and overall,
Aside from some other instances, where some responses, etc., didn't quite "mesh":
Let's not forget that, in the auction, ... in all of the U.S., plus, ... what a huge coincidence it was that Candace, and the winner (whose very first post, on Fauna, was for this auction), were in the very same building.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #144
Riyeko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Aside from some other instances, where some responses, etc., didn't quite "mesh":
Let's not forget that, in the auction, ... in all of the U.S., plus, ... what a huge coincidence it was that Candace, and the winner (whose very first post, on Fauna, was for this auction), were in the very same building.
Exactly.
I just dont buy everything shes saying.

Im starting to become of the mind "screenshot or it didnt happen", because who knows.. she could be sitting at her home all day instead of making phone calls and going down to the sheriff's office like she said she did.

I just.. im starting to doubt her more and more.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #145
pakinjak
I find it humorous that Candace expects us all to just believe her when she says that she went to the sheriff and they said there was no warrant, but doesn't mind calling Renee out for not posting the check in question. Especially when a few others have claimed to call and received very different answers about those warrants.

The auction thing sure would be a major coincidence, but so is getting accused of writing bad checks when you just happen to have a history of writing bad checks.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:33 PM   #146
Abby
This thread just gets weirder and weirder.

Candace, you will have to show some proof of what you're saying about not having any warrants out for you. You telling us that you called or went to the sheriff's office is not proof, anyone can say anything. If you expect Renee to post proof of the check you need to follow the same guidelines. If you don't you will not be walking away from this thread looking too good, and that's a guarantee.

Maybe a 3-way call is in order? Someone trustworthy here on the site + Candace + an office with info? Or take a video of you physically going to the sheriff's office and asking the questions. Just a thought.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:05 AM   #147
Iustitiae
Candace,

I have read all fifteen pages of this thread. I agree that Renee did not handle this matter in the best way but you have dug a deep hole. A lot of people have sympathized with you and felt you had been victimized. I don't know if I missed it somehow but no one has asked the question...

Did you write a bad check to Renee?

Before being qualified and questioned....Yes I just joined and my curiosity has gotten the better of me on the truth!!

Old 06-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #148
Double LY
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
The location I used on campus has over 100computers and they are usually half occupied if not more.
Dennis, is there a way to track down which campus this IP address is from? Specifically, if it is from the Tallahassee Community College Campus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
According to the Florida Bar Association (Find a Lawyer Search), there isn't a Michael Porter (attorney) in Tallahassee.
Also, the only two Michael Porters, that come up, do not practice in Fraud cases, libel cases, etc.
I find the same info using Martindale-Hubbell.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #149
JColt
[quote=Double LY;1305508]Dennis, is there a way to track down which campus this IP address is from? Specifically, if it is from the Tallahassee Community College Campus?
/QUOTE]

GULF COAST COMMUNITY COLLEGE
5230 W. HWY 98
PANAMA CITY, FL 32401
www.gulfcoast.edu

cin.gulfcoast.edu

Old 06-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #150
Iustitiae
Candace,

Apparently I'm not going to get an answer to my question. One thing escapes me, your tone concerning this. I would find it typical for a person to be pissed off if they were a victim of identity theft/fraud. You have not expressed any anger towards "Kira" or "whoever". The only “somewhat” anger you have displayed is towards Renee for calling you out. You stated Kira has open cases but nothing has been found. I believe Kira does not exist and possibly an alias used by you.
You have been called out on several topics and your answers make no sense. I would bet the farm that if you and I went down to Bay County SO or Santa Rosa SO, that I would be the only one leaving. The only way I would believe you went to BCSO is if you took a picture or video with your camera/phone. But of course I'm sure the reply I would get from you is that the camera feature probably doesn't work, right!!
The courts and the police are not stupid. With all the technology out there, matching up names, photos, driver's licenses, evidence, etc. are essential in an investigation. Warrants aren't issued “just because”. Investigators have to be 100% certain before signing charges.
According to the FDLE web site, there is a hit on your name in Santa Rosa County. The interesting piece of information on that page is tattoo information. That tells me you have been booked in a jail somewhere in Florida or maybe another state. On your 06-21-2011, 09:26 PM post you said you have never been to jail. I believe you have been to jail and have been fingerprinted. The fingerprint cards have a box for tattoo information. The cards are sent to the state and entered in AFIS/CCH/III.
Candace, you pulled the wool over the forum at first but I think you have been exposed for the person you are. I could understand if people provided unsubstantiated information but your story/answers don't match documented information.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!